Death of the clans

Started by Ereptor, March 01, 2005, 03:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

It doesn't guarantee death, and your original point was to eliminate the possibility of BEING killed, which Juska didn't agree with.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

andrew

i said limit attacks not eliminate the ability to kill

there was a time when one did not have to be in a clan to kill

Deathclaw

Quote from: andrewi said limit attacks not eliminate the ability to kill
You can't get kills with limited attacks. Kill runs take at least 100 attacks, sometimes more. Limit attacks, you can't kill.

Juska

Death stfu lousy shadow clan hoping peice of (junk).

Don't talk about clans and killing noob.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Maximus Preliator

No, I agree with Juska about the shadow clan thing. Peace first demonstrated how easy it is to make kills with in and out of clans with Slayer. Than in this last "war" Wrath did the same thing. Protection people can join clans, but can't hold any position like leader. And the bug DC used should be fixed. The harder to break people with low land should be used too. Or watch as RWL slowly dies from it's 800 players, to it's 200 players, to its 100 players, to it's now 20 players, to the top 10. To one.  B)  

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaDeath stfu lousy shadow clan hoping peice of (junk).

Don't talk about clans and killing noob.
Are you calling me a noob?  

Death Eater

Quote from: Deathclaw
You can't get kills with limited attacks. Kill runs take at least 100 attacks, sometimes more. Limit attacks, you can't kill.
Sorry to hop in, but your wrong. Just wrong.

You can still kill if you limit attacks. We have it at QMT. That is, limiting the number of attacks each EMPIRE gets, and taking away a hit limit? You get it? So just say Empire A needs 100 attacks on him to be killed (he can be clanned or unclanned). Empire B and C (which are in a clan), can attack a max of 50 times each. So Empire B attacks his 50, and he hits his attack limit. Than Empire C attacks his 50 and hits his limit, but Empire A is dead.
user posted image

Juska

Seeing that you are a retard and a coward I'll spell it out for you.

D-e-a-t-h-c-l-a-w y-o-u a-r-e a n-o-o-b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Not really. Call him an idiot, a retard, whatever you wish, but he's been here longer than you.  

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawNot really. Call him an idiot, a retard, whatever you wish, but he's been here longer than you.
Yes, I've been here longer than you and am a better player than you. How am I a noob?

The reason I said a hit limit would disable the ability to kill was because the hit limit on RWL is 22 on an unclanned or not at war person, not by a hit limit per horde attacking.

wolf bite

Come on Juska and other people, lets play nice.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Quote from: Death Eater
Quote from: Deathclaw
Sorry to hop in, but your wrong. Just wrong.

You can still kill if you limit attacks. We have it at QMT. That is, limiting the number of attacks each EMPIRE gets, and taking away a hit limit? You get it? So just say Empire A needs 100 attacks on him to be killed (he can be clanned or unclanned). Empire B and C (which are in a clan), can attack a max of 50 times each. So Empire B attacks his 50, and he hits his attack limit. Than Empire C attacks his 50 and hits his limit, but Empire A is dead.
thats limiting attacks in a different way

at RWL empire A is not allowed to be hit more than 22 times by the whole game
if empire B gets in his 22 attacks, empire C cannot hit at all because the empire has reached their quota for the time

however, this probably has been tweaked and works differently for different games
QMT's version of limiting attacks allows kills, because maxxing is per horde attacking, not defending
RWL's makes it much harder, but still possible given a longer amount of time for the horde to become unmaxxed
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Time doesn't matter when calling people noobs, Deathclaw is acting like a new person(noob) would even though he's been here for however many years therefore he is a noob.

I am better than you, if you think I'm not then accept my challenge and duel me otherwise stop your shadow clan hoping (junk) and play like a man and the vet you claim to be not like the noob I know you are.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

I like the QMT limited attacks. Makes one-person kill runs impossible, but if you're unclanned, you're not immune.  

Wolf Snare

JUska, shut the (hades) up. I'm really sick and tired of reading it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)