Am I... unchallanged?

Started by Peace Alliance, March 03, 2005, 01:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Not that I'm complaining, seeing as how i'm in first place with a ton of land.. but being the chieftain doesn't mean much when i'm completely unchallanged.

wheres wolf snare when you need him?

wolf bite, you want a war again? lol

ereptor, don't you want to take over again?

uh.... who else?

wolf bite

Do you really wanna play?

I was rather enjoying a few weeks off.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

its up to you wolf... might make some things more exciting.

we could spend some time gathering teammates and then go at eachother, moahahaha

windhound

ah well..
shame Windhounds died..  I kinda forgot about it when I was busy trying to get away from windows..  linux is now happily installed and thus I can restart...  yay...  ;)

you dont really have that much net Peace :P  'course I say that then glace at my 2 mil network..  heh...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

I stopped playing as you well know. And I won't rejoin just to take you down. Have fun Wolf Bite.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Eh. I can't support myself. And there's nobody to attack. Meh.  

Nohcnonk

I'm killing people. ^_^

Deathclaw

Quote from: NohcnonkI'm killing people. ^_^
Same here. 9 kills now (and that is just with my second account this round, I had an additional two with my first account).
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

Great. Good for you DC. You are causing people to leave the game. You enjoy that. Just think, you get to be the one who kills RWL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

well if retto made it so that kills automatically reset the account, and didn't destroy it completely, then it wouldn't matter as much :P

Ashaman

Just make the game with a fixed reset date and people will play here.  As for now, not many people want to waste their time playing a game that has no end in sight.  

Peace Alliance

The objective of the game is ultimate power. Not ultimate power on a certain date at a certain time. For those of you who can't grasp that concept, maybe youre just too small minded to play RWL?

Ashaman

Yeah, I guess many people are too small minded to grasp that concept.  Isn't this the only prom that has no set date for ending a set?  Wonder where all the people went off playing huh?  Ever wonder why people get bore and left?

Maximus Preliator

It wasn't the boredom. It was the other games were better. They had more active admins making new upgrades to the game. They had better advertisement. And people don't die so much there. you get hit back, but from what I've played of QMT and the others, I never died, even when in war. And there was no shadow clans or anything. Real warfare, but nothing where you realize that you can't come back. Here, people like DC hold grudges. You come back, join a clan, he'll kill you with Shadow hoping. Just not as fun.  

Peace Alliance

The majority of the players left to play nothing. they didn't all leave to play other prom games. Personally i don't see why making a time limit would make it any more fun. it would just make people want to store up the entire season instead of building up and actually being strong.

Imagine in a real RPG with actual graphics like WoW. you don't see them putting time limits on WoW do you?