Deathclaw

Started by Juska, March 08, 2005, 07:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Ok, you shadow clan hoping peice of (junk) I challenge you to a duel.

We both have clans with just us, and we only attack each other, those who attack us will be punished.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

He won't He was chicken to do so with Woof. Why should he do it with you?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovHe won't He was chicken to do so with Woof. Why should he do it with you?
You never challenged me to it, Volkov, so you wouldn't know.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

Bah. I told you many a time to come out and fight. So do you accept then?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

This is kind of dumb. It's a PM type thing, that's where convos etc. go.  

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawThis is kind of dumb. It's a PM type thing, that's where convos etc. go.
This is a public statement. There would be no point if no-one knew :)
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Oh, I see. Macho cr-ap. How manly! How brave!  :rolleyes:  

Juska

It's so when you hit me during my duel Gen. can kill you without getting (dog)ed at because I gave you fair warning.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19