Stats for sale!

Started by Peace Alliance, March 18, 2005, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

RC he /stole/ nothing. He pointlessly poisoned me which is the dirty part. Of course you don't care because A ) you don't like me (jealousy... its understandable) and B ) because you've never had that much money to your name to begin with, since regardless of how long u play this game you continue to suck.

You don't think its dirty to, without any provocation, kill off 80 billion dollars without any profit to yourself? Because thats pretty much as plain and simple as "dirty" can get.

RazorClaw

Quote from: SoBoredlol, do u ever play mage Deathclaw?  Look at PA stats and see how many mages he had.  Don't you think if I were able to steal successfully everytime that I would stop?  I know when embezzlement will fail based on the amount of mages I have left.   Learn how to play a mage and understand the ratio before you make that kinda comment.
This implied that he had stolen as much as he could. I did not realize that he had simply gratituously poisoned that much off of you. That said, some points need to be addressed. I don't like you? Who said that? What reason have I to be jealous of some Canadian High-School kid who's obsessed with RWL? And to address your second point, no, the most money I've accumulated by myself is 15B, not very much. That's not the strat I run. Maybe I do suck, but I'm not petty, I can spell, and I have half a brain in my head. Unlike some present parties. Good day.  

SoBored

lol, this is funny.  Someone do a news search on PA and see if he got any cash stolen before poisoned?  This is a fact anyone can verify so why even lied that he "stole nothing"?  Who cares anyway.  Are we playing this game to be nice?  To allow other empires to hoard cash?  Where are all the sack attacks?  Seriously man, stop whining cuz I see that you still whine as much nowaday as a while back.  And man, 99b cash is nothing when you all know how much cash a marten can make.  I just want to make one thing clear, that is I play this game for my own pleasure and fun.  If your empire happens to be the subject of my attacks then just deal with it.  I have no alliances and I intend to make everyone else my enemies.  Now that you all know my stance in game, stop sending me messages like my empire name said.  So lets stop talking and start shooting!

Peace Alliance

Whining? look at who brought us onto this topic? i wasn't going to say anything about it. I know your a (brains), i learned that a long time ago.

This game is just for fun, thats true. But you ruin it for everyone else... which is what makes you a (brains). BTW, i didn't see you poisoning nohc when he had all his cash, which just goes to show ya that it wasn't strategic, and it wasn't for self-gain, it was to satisfy your petty grudge.  

SoBored

Waita minute, I advertised to sell stats in this thread but you're the one jumping in and started all this stuff.  I'm just trying to compete at selling stats as you do.  Ask around and you'll see that I poison/murder other people as well, not just you.  Do a news search on my empire if you're not too lazy to check.  If you want to have fun by peacefully net and wants no one to bother you, then say so.  Beg and I'll leave you alone.  I'm not that ruthless if people beg.  Btw, a grudge means that you've beaten me before and I want revenge.  But as I recalled, you were the one getting beaten.  Anyway, get this topic back on track.  If you don't want to buy stats or have no stats to sell, then there's no need to post in this thread.
And please, lighten up on the flames and cursing.  You don't see me flame or curse do you?  Behave or I'll have to release my mean cat. Grrrrrrr

wolf bite

*big wolf eats cat*

Peacy, watch the word filters please.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

That cat belongs to Hunster, member og Hockey Goalie Board ITC.

Peace Alliance

Another round of espionages.

I have the entire top ten except for wolf bite and myself.

2 billion to buy em all, or 4 billion to have yours taken off the list.

Neobaron

=-(

and price is biased for leader players...  you know darn good and well that we cant afford 4 billion.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

lol... sell off all your attributes?

windhound

;) is that 4 bil just for getting your name off this batch or off forever?
'cause you could just do a new batch in a day or two and that would mean we'd waste 4 bil

not that I care ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

new batch'll prolly be in another 2 days... ionno..

doesn't really matter, nobodys buyin em anyways, i gotta wait untill there are some clan wars or something before people will start paying.

maybe instead of info i'll just take over and game. i think ashaman got bored and left (told you he was only here to piss you off) so i won't have someone in my tail as much. haha

Maximus Preliator

Clan war? But...what clans? BA in top 15 vrs and 1 person clans on very bottom? Ah no, clan war could look to be incrediable.

Peace Alliance

i'm pretty sure i could scrape together a BA smashing clan in a week or so if i wanted.

umm... and now that i think of it, i have nothing better to do

RazorClaw

Who's left that would be in a clan? a dead water buffalo + n00bs vs. BA?