RWL: The Battle for Emperor

Started by TR Shadow, February 20, 2003, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Prolouge:

(Black screen once last trailer fades. All is silent until the voice of Cate Blanchett begins her monolouge)

Cate: Over three years ago, many magic blades were created for the purpose of uniting the RWL World...

(Black fades to scene of Retto and Boze all holding blades with looks of, "Ooooh, shiny!" on their faces)

Cate: 2 were given to the Admins whose wisdom surpasses all...

(Fade to black. Wait a couple seconds then fade to shot of Warhammer, Crimson Guard, Knights of the Dark Lord, Daemons, and The Blue Hordes of Ungatt Trunn, each holding a blade. All raise their  in a toast-like fashion before going back to work.)

Cate: 5 were given to the Red Ravens, each of whom worked hard to keep their high ranks...

(Fade to black once more. Wait a couple more seconds before fading to shot of 9 random Members AND l33ts. Each holds their blades close to their chests greedily--as if they are afraid to let them go.)

Cate: 9 were given to the influencial board members, each hungry for power...

(fade to black again. We see Stormclaws back as he's watching another Magic blade get created)

Cate: But they were all decieved. For you see, the dark lord Stormclaw created another Blade...
(whispers) One with the power to rule them all...

(Fade to black again. Pause for effect. Whispy, spidery letters appear as the title RWL: The Battle for Emperor appears. Hold title for a couple seconds before fading to black. Pause for effect, then we see armies marching over barren wastelands with Stormclaw at the head of the command)

Cate: One by one the nations fell to the Magic blade, each powerless to stop it. Until...

(We see Kalamath, Shael, and The Beatles all at the head of their side of the battle. Kalamath throws down her arm and a batch of Mouse archers shoot up the Rats)

Cate: A last alliance between the race of Mice and Squirrels went against the power of the Blade to save RWL.

(We see Stormclaw with the great blade in hand as he flings mice aside. The Bubble Gum Squad rushes at Stormy to try to stop him but Stormy flings him against a rock. He dies ((sorry!!)) The Beatles rushes over to Bubble Gum Squad and holds his head for a moment. He then sees his sword on the ground.)

Cate: Enraged at his friend's death, The Beatles, heir to Gondor, took up The Bubble Gum Squads sword

(We see The Beatles swipe at Stormy. Stormy breaks the sword nearly in half. The Beatles eyes widen but he slashes again at his hand. His strike is true, Stormy drops the Blade, turning to dust. His army then evaporates as the Mice/Squirrals let out a cry of victory. The Beatles stares at the Blade for a long time)

Cate: It could have ended there. For you see, the Blade cannot be destroyed by conventional means...No, only at the place where it was created, Salamandastron...

(fade to black. Pause for effect then we see The Beatles riding on a horse w/ the blade around his neck)

Cate: The Beatles did not destroy the blade. He was enticed by its promises of power...

(We see The Beatles let out a battle cry as his little group is attacked. Fade to black. Fade back to scene of The Beatles floating dead((sorry!!)) in river.)

Cate: But the Blade betrayed him.

(Zoom to river bottom. Blade is scene in the river bed.)

Cate: So there it remained. And what once was, was forgotten. Fact became legend...Legend, myth. And what should not have been forgotten, was. And so the Blade lay dorment, the world in ignorance of its power, until...

(A hand reaches down into the river bed. Zoom in on the back of Wolfbites head as he looks at the Maple Bar)

Cate: The creature Wolfbite ((no offense, dude)) found it. He fled to the mountains, away from the light.

(We see Wolfbite crouched in a dark cave. Only the outline of his body is visible. It seems like the only light is coming from the Blade.)

Wolfbite: (hissing) Ahhhh......You are miiiiiiiiiiiiine....My ownnnnnnnnn...My preciousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Cate: And so he remained, the blade giving Wolfbite unusually long life for a good 2 years... Yet the blade abandoned him as well, in time...

(fade to black, viewer may assume we are still in the cave. All we hear is a distant howling from Wolfbite...)

Wolfbite: Nooooooooooooo...They tooksss it! They tookss my precioussssssssssssssss...

(Fade to scene of blade on cave floor)

Cate: But then, something happened. Something the blade did not intend.

(We see Ad the Rat fumbling around in the sand. His hand pauses on the blade. Slowly he lifts it up, examining it's shiny-ness  . He then puts it away in his coat pocket.)

Cate: Ad The Rat, a mouse from the Shire came upon the ring. And so it has remained in his posession...

(Fade to black)

Cate: But dark winds are stirring...Stormclaw's forces are gathering once again...A new battle shall be waged over the future of RWL. The Blade, you see, is yearning for it's master once again....

(Fade to black, end prolouge)

Note: I ment this to be funny.  It was NOT ment to be offensive to anyone.  Please have fun with it, and I'll post scean one later today or tomorrow ^_~.

wolf bite

I liked it, that was great! But come on, you made me Gollum?!  I think of my self more like Gandalf or at least Arragon. In the hobbit there was an army of wolfs, I would even take that over Gollum. (not offended)

How about this?

As the light from the rising moon shines unusually bright, the shadow of a figure appears on the top of a rock laden cliff. Then comes the sound of a howl that brakes the nights silence. Wolf Bite picks up his word in his fanged jaws and leaps from the cliff. Barely can be seen flickering of the moon light on the blade as he charges relentlessly into the mist to met his overwhelming enemies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

TR Shadow

Aww, c'mon, a majority of the peeps on here aren't in it at all.  I plan on including as many peeps as possible later, though :rolleyes: .  Wolfbite, I have nothing against you at all.

Ooh... Cool... I hope there will be more... What about me?  

wolf bite

I said I find no offence at all.  I think it was funny.  You did so much work on it too.  Maybe I should be happy to have such a large role in the movie.  And at least I did not die.  I look foreword to act II.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Abby The Rat

Yey, I'm the bearer of the Blade, a little mouse from the shire. (Biblo)

Maybe you could be Frodo

It the birthday party of Biblo next post (Smiles)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

That was great, TR Shadow! I loved it! You had me busting up laughing. (On a side note: You're a good writer. You really know how to set a mood when you're writing.)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Fenix

*sniff*  Wolf Bite's in it, but I'm not? :'(

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 1

(Sweep camera over foresty area where our scene opens. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it seems like paradise. Menatuses back is seen sitting against a tree. Camera peers over her shoulder and we see her working on her website. Rotate camera slowly so we see her expression as shes working(should be puzzeled). Hold this shot as the words The Shire...6 monthes later appear at the bottom left of the screen. We hear a faint singing over the wind. Menatus looks up, startled. Zoom in slightly to frame Menatus's face as she grins once she recognizes the voice. Flash to the road where we see Bloodrath in gray and driving a wagon. Flash back to Menatus running down the forest path. We see Bloodrath moving further down the road when Menatus appears above him on the bank)

Menatus: (arms crossed, slighty annoyed but amused) You're late.

(Bloodrath stops the cart)

Blood: I am never late. Nor am I early. I have come exactly when I wanted to.

(Both try to maintain a straight face but fail, cracking up. Menatus jumps into the cart and hugs blood)

Menatus: It's great to see you again!

Blood: You didn't think I'd miss Ad's birthday, did you?

(Flash to scene slightly later in the day. The cart has moved farther down the road, it's more open country than forest now)

Menatus: Tell me what's been going on the boards! I want to know everything!

Blood: Wow, you're curious. Kind of strange for a Vole... (pause) (musing) News of the outside...Well, many things are happening, and as long as the world continues to turn, they will continue (slowly pan away from the cart so we see them continueing down the road) The world seems to have forgotten the existance of voles, however, and for that I am very thankful...

(Flash to further down the road where we see voles in a marketplace all doing various things. Frame Blood's face as he raises his eyebrows before moving to scene of voles trying to get a banner up. The banner says in big letters Happy Birthday Ad!)

Blood: So, the long awaited party...

Menatus: Yes, he's got the whole Shire in an uproar.

Blood: Eh, that should please him I should think...

Menatus: Half the Shire's been invited... (pause as Menatus looks down and thinks for a moment) He's up to something...

Blood: (looking indifferent) Meh...

Menatus: (Smugly) Fine, keep your secrets. But you know, you really should stop posting insightful things--you've officially been labeled as a "disturber of the peace".

Blood: Oh is that so? (looks to side of road where 2 voles are beating rugs. The wife scowls at him and the husband frowns. Sky looks slightly hurt, but shrugs it off.)

(Slightly later in the day. Menatus has already left the cart. Blood stops it in front of Ad's house. Camera follows Blood as he approaches the door, tapping on it a bit with his staff.)

Ad: (Shouting from within) Go away! No more spots open for the Clan of Winter! No visitors, well wishers, or complaners!

Blood: (smiles) And what of old friends?

(pause as suddenly the front door is flung open. Ad stands there for a moment, surprized)

Ad: (in awe) Bloodrath?

(hugs him. Switch to camera inside Ad's house. Ad is ecstatic, trying to remain polite but excited just the same. He takes Blood's staff and hat, groaning as he puts them on the mantle. Blood has to crouch in the tiny house.)

Ad: Tea? Wine? (runs off muttering about various things to serve Sky)

(Blood hits head on a support beam and groans. He looks around the new room when something catches his eye. Camera looks over his shoulder as he picks up an ancient looking map. Zoom in to the name of the Lonely Mountain. Shift to camera focusing on Ad)

Ad: I could make you some eggs if you like... (looks down hallway) Bloodrath?

Blood: (appearing from behind) Just tea, thank you.

(There is a sudden knock on the door. Ad jumps and looks angrily to Bloodrath)

Ad: (in agitated whisper) I'm not here!(knocks cease.  Ad'stone returns to normal) I'm sick of Voles bothering me! I want to leave the Shire and find adventures again! Someplace where my talents can be put to good use! (sighs, then looks up hopefully) I think I'm going to visit Shale in Rivendell...(poors Sky tea)

Blood: (Blowing on his tea to cool it) So you are leaving then?

Ad: Indeed

Blood: (Raises eyebrows and sips tea) Menatus suspects something...

Ad: (annoyed that Blood would even say such a thing aloud) Of course she does! She's in the top 10!

Blood: She really admires you, you know...

Ad: (sadly) She'd come with me too, probably...but I know she'd rather stay here... (pause) I'm old, Bloodrath, I feel it in my bones. I may not look it, but I feel...thin. Sort of stretched like butter on to much toast... (pause.) I need a holiday, and I don't think I'll return. I mean not to...

(end scene)

TR Shadow

Btw, if anyone has requests for parts, then PM me and I'll conciter it, ok?

calria

I absolutely love this! ROFL it's made my day! can't wait for the next bit.

Mysterious Guy

It is AWESOME! Pity Beatles had to die. Who's bubble gum squad?

Wickedclaw

I will give it to you TR, you are a dang good writer. You have to keep writing, I am getting interested.

The Lady Shael

Heehee, I love it! It's a great idea...I'm supposing that was supposed to be me in Rivendell? I don't mind....I'm the kind of person who would ask to be Eowyn or Arwen (or any Elf) anyways... <_<  :P  Looking out for more!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bloodrath

Heh, me playing the part that Gandalf played. heh, pretty nice. Thanks btw. Also, I love the way how you wrote this all out and everything. Very well done.! :)  B)