RWL: The Battle for Emperor

Started by TR Shadow, February 20, 2003, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

You made ME Frodo? Cool! I feel so honored ^_^ This is the second LOTR-like story I've been in. =D I'm a vole? Vixen would have been cool...anyway, that is SO COOL! Hehee...I'm fun now! Yes, it's very well done! I'm so honored! Thanks, TR =D

Funny how I don't think I've ever talked to Bloodrath before XD. Strange mix.

~Me

Shadow Giant

hehe...kewl. i could be an ent, if you get that far.....an ent, btw, is the big walking trees in the two towers. funfunfun...i am at skool, a kid named niel is next to me and he's a nerd.. :D he could be....um...i dunno. i'm bored. boredboredbored.  <_< so bored.  :blink: so veryvery bored. :unsure: o well......good job on the lotr thingy...bye...bored...
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

TR Shadow

Wow, so I guess no one noticed that in the first scene Ad is a mouse but that he magicly changes into a vole in the second scene...LOL!

TR Shadow

This is what I have so far with casting:
Frodo: Menatus
Gandalf: Bloodrath
Bilbo: Ad
Merry: Calria
Pippen: Bluemoon_the_wolf
Sam: General Austen
Gollum: Wolfbite
Legolas: Shael
Gimli: Wickedclaw
Aragorn: Bloodwake
Borameir: Kilkenne
Sauromon: ******
Sauron: Stormclaw

Those are just the main parts, though.  The *s mean I have someone for that part, but I won't reviel it untill later.  If you've PMed me, BTW, you have one of the * parts, ok?

If you don't have a part, it prolly means:

A) I just haven't included you yet
B) You have one of the * parts
C) I hate you

~TR Shadow~

Menatus

No, I was the vole...I think.

Menatus: Tell me what's been going on the boards! I want to know everything!

Blood: Wow, you're curious. Kind of strange for a Vole...

TR Shadow

Well, I kinda went with the fact that hobbits were voles, so Ad was too  :P .

Blood Wake

i love it you should make the whole series and make it all in one then make a new topic with just lord of the rings

oops... i meant blades
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

bubble gum squad

Well,done TR!Can i come back to life?Like,get reborned?I want to play.why did you kill me?i dont hate you......... :(  
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

The Lady Shael

Yippee! I'm Legolas! *dances* BTW, my name's spelled Shael, not Shale, although it is a pretty interesting name...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 2

(Scene opens at twilight.  Blood and Ad are sitting on a hill overlooking the preparations for Ad's party, smoking pipes. Ad smiles and looks at Blood for a moment before blowing a big smoke ring. Ad laughs before blowing a 15th century Spanish-Looking ship. Focus on the ship as it sails through the smoke ring before returning to Blood and Ad.)

Ad: Blood my old friend, this'll be a night to remember...

(Scene shifts abruptly as a HUGE firecracker explodes, showering the party w/ sparks. We hear the sound of Vole dancing music as the camera pans over the party. Voles are dancing, drinking, chatting, cheering and generally being merry. Focus in for a moment on Menatus doing some funny Vole jig ((Wow, Menatus, you can dance!)) before pulling back to get a shot of the huuuuuuuuge cake  2 RWL players are hauling towards a stage. Pull away from them to get a brief shot of Mark laughing with a mug of Ale and leaning against the barrel. Next shot is of Austen staring bashfully at a dancing Kalamath before looking glumly back at his mug. Turn then to Ad who is seen shaking hands with Kyle. Camera returns back to Aus as Menatus jumps up behind him, startling him slightly.)

Menatus:(laughing) Go on , make a move! (We see shot of Kalamath laughing while dancing along)

Aus: Er, I think I'll get another ale...(starts to get up before Menatus grabs him by the shoulders)

Menatus: Oh no you don't! (turns a reluctant Aus to face the area where Kalamath is dancing) Go on! (shoves Aus in her direction. Aus stumbles but is immediately swept into the jig by a grinning Kalamath. Menatus laughs)

(Leave them and turn to Blood who heaves his staff into the ground to launch another firecracker. Shift to Ad who is regaling an audience of random vole Dibbuns w/ his past adventures. The Dibbuns are hanging on his everyword and Ad is totally setting the mood)

(Shift to where Blood is seen laughing as he selects some more firecrackers from his cart. Once Blood walks away, we see Calria come out from where she was hiding behind Blood's cart. She stands there innocently for a moment until she's sure Blood's gone. She then kicks the tent.  Bluemoon_the_Wolf scrambles under the tentflap and jumps up beside Calria.)

Cal:(terse whisper) Quickly, hun! (Hoists Blue up onto the cart  so that blue ends up falling face first into the fireworks. Switch to scene of Blood laughing as he launches off a firework which turns to pretty butterfree before dissapating. Turn back to Cal and Blue.  Blue grabs a firework and holds it up so Cal can see)

Cal: No, the big 'un! (Blue grabs a big red firework before jumping off the cart. Cal's eyes light up as they innocently stroll off to a tent. We see them on the inside of a tent with the firecracter between them. Blue is seen crouching as he lights the fuse.)

Blue: (once fuse is lit) Done!

Cal: Hun, it's supposed to be in the ground! (shoves the firecracker at Blue)

Blue: It IS in the ground! (shoves it back at Cal)

Cal: We're 'uposed to be outside, dear! (shoves it back at Blue)

Blue: It was your idea!

(The firecracker launches itself off, taking the tent with it. Cal and Blue are covered in soot from the thing blasting off and fly backwards. The firecracker spirals into the heavens before exploding into a dragon shape. Voles see it and run, panicking at the sight).

Menatus: (shoving Ad away from the dragon) Watch out, ther's a dragon!

Ad: (aggrivated) Dragon? Hasn't been one in years... (Mena suddenly throws Ad onto the ground as the dragon's belly nearly touches them. The dragon continues over the party before exploding into a HUGE shower of light some ways off. All voles remain motionless for a moment before applauding. Music returns. Camera focuses on the charred faces of Cal and Blue frozen in a look of "Whoa".)
Cal: That was good...

Blue: Dude, let's get another!

(Blood suddenly appears behind the pair)

Blood: Bluemoon_The_Wolf and Calria...I should have known! (hoists the two of them to their feet by their ears. Both wince. Shift to where they are washing dishes while Blood relaxes on a chair smoking his pipe. We hear Blue mutter "God, what's your PROBLEM?" under his breath. Change camera to the one focussed on the party as Ad approaches the stage area. Music quiets a bit.)

All: Speech! Speech! Speech! (Ad stands on stool.)

Ad: My dear people! (cheers. Ad motions for quiet) My dear KMs!  Pojo Peeps!  Cafi members! (We see Beatles standup and cheer loudly)  And the Blade clan thingy! Today is my 111th birthday, I am eleventy-one! (more cheers) I hope you're all enjoying yourselves! It has been to short a time to live amoung such admirable voles(more cheers) I don't know half of you as well as I'd like and like less than half of you as well as you deserve (silence amoung the voles as each frowns, puzzeled. Quiet murmurs begin.) I uh, (He fingers his pocket where the blade is stashed. We see the smile on Ad's face begin to fade) I have things to do (grabs the Blade from his pocket, hiding it behind his back. Whispering) I have put this off for far to long. (Menatus's face falls to a puzzeled frown, her eyes look concerned.) I regret to announce that this is the end. I bid you all a very fond farewell (lowers voice) Goodbye. (squeezes the blade. He suddenly disappears. The crowd erupts in a huge gasp of surprise. Menatus jumps, wondering what happened. Close scene with Blood's look of disapproval before moving to the next scene.)

End Scene

~TR Shadow~

Mysterious Guy

Beatles:

Coool, I'm I... Is... Isildur, yes! By Jove! That reminds me of Iskagil, who remembers him? The Happy Pony Raiser? Hehe. Kudos, TR, thanks for the role!
(Though I don't know buble gum squad...he's my friend, haha.)

~Beatles (Mysty is very nice to let me post this message!)

TR Shadow

Beatles, I HAD to put you in that role after Stormy banned you ^_~.  Just a side note: I updated the post with the castings, and, if anyone sees a big part that I missed PM me.  And on another note, if anyone PMs me asking for a part, I will be sure to include you somewhere.

Shadow Giant

i didn't get a part. you hate me? *sniff* i feel so unloved......
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Mysterious Guy

Yeh, I appreciate it. I luv the story. Like cal says, made my day!

~Beatles (will not abuse Mysty more)

TR Shadow

Heh, I'll try to include you somewhere.  Please keep these In Pms though.  I would like to keep this topic filled with the story and comments, ok?