RWL: The Battle for Emperor

Started by TR Shadow, February 20, 2003, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Just thinking...
What's the shortened version of "Holby?"
I want a shortened version of my name, too :( , just like Calria. :)
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Err... I did, but I could tell you about, had to go to bed... Yey, I'm a magical mouse/vole  :D

That be Hol or Hob or something? ~Shrugs~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Holb, Holbs, Goose, Hol...
I suppose they'd all do :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Goose, yes that perfect for you.  :P nah

It be Hol, really

Abby The Rat

Look like, I have to get to work the hobbits, which of course be starting me as Bilbo, Bloodrath as Gandalf, just so it works with the RWL, battle for emperor.

Stormclaw

Three rings for the Admin kings under the sky,
Seven for Emperors in their halls of stone,
Nine for multis, doomed to die,
And one for the dark lord on his dark throne,
In the lands of Redwall where the shadows lie.

Okay, so technically there should either be eight Emperors- if you count Retto and I- or six, if you don't. Call it poetic license.

I'm Sauron? :o

Oh well. I think I should be okay. :ph34r:

...I'm not evil by choice. I just disable people because that's my job.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Fenix

Me hatesss  Stormclaw's signature.....

:P I'll be the longest soon enough! :D:D

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 3

(Scene opens with the camera facing down a darkened path to Ad's house. We hear footsteps come down the path and soft giggles. An invisible force opens Ad's gate and shuts it behind it as the camera continues to follow this unseen prescence down the path. Switch to camera inside Ad's house as the same invisible prescence opens and shuts his door mysteriously. Ad suddenly appears before us, laughing as he tosses the blade in the air. He catches it in midair and grins as he pockets the thing, tapping it affectionately. He then grabs a walking stick and moves into another room. Blood is sitting their calmly smoking his pipe. Ad jumps at the sight of the fox but goes about his business anyway)

Blood: (annoyed) I suppose you think that was terribly clever, eh?

Ad: (grins) C'mon, Bloodrath, it was just a bit of fun... (laughs) Did you see their faces?

Blood: There are many magic blades in this world, Ad, and NONE should be used lightly!

Ad: Awwww...it was just a joke... (pauses. Sighs) You're probably right... (sighs again) You're always right...(places other wepons into the backpack) You will keep an eye on Menatus, won't you?

Blood: (smiles) Two eyes, and whenever I can spare them.

Ad: (distantly, somewhat sad) I'm leaving everything to him...

Blood:(raises eyebrows) And the blade?

Ad: (waves hand dismissively) Yes, it's in an envelope on the mantlepiece. (frowns, paw hovering over his pocket) No, it's in my pocket... (laughs nervously as he takes it out) Isn't that odd? (Lowers voice) Yet...why not? I should keep it.

Blood: (concerned) I think you should leave it behind... Is that so hard?

Ad: (looks up, surprized) Well, no... (looks back at the blade) and yes... I can't give it up... (tone begins to rise with each word) I don't feel like parting with it. I found it after all, it's MINE!

Blood: Now, now, no need for anger...

Ad: (sharply) So what if I'm angry?! (lowers voice to a creepy whisper) It's mine...my own...my prescioussssssssssssssssssss...

Blood: (taken aback) Prescious? It has been called that before, but not by you.

Ad: (irratated again) What business is it of yours?! What should you care what I do with my posessions?!!

Blood: (calmly) I think you've had that thing long enough...

Ad: (accusingly) You want to take it from me!

(room darkens drastically as Blood begins to grow larger, more menacing. His voice is now deeper and more threatening)

Blood: Ad the Rat!(Ad backs up against a wall, trembling and obviously terified) Do not think of me as some conjourer of cheap tricks! I am not trying to hurt you! (effect fades as Blood returns to normal, looking really concerned. Softly.) I'm trying to help you.

Ad: Blood... (runs and hugs Bloodrath)

Bloodrath: (after they part) All these long years we've been friends, Ad, trust me. Let it go...

Ad: (determined) You're right. The ring must go to Menatus. (gathers things) Well, it is late and the road is long...(opens door to leave)

Blood: Ad...the Blade is still in your pocket.

Ad: (face falls) Oh yeah...(takes it out of his pocket and holds his hand steady for a long time. His hand begins to tremble as slowly it turns. The Blade falls to the floor. Ad walks briskly out the door, obviously an effort to move from the Blade. Bloodrath follows) (Smiles shakily) You know, I've thought up an ending for my book. "And he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days."

Blood: (smiles) And I'm sure you will.

Ad: Goodbye Bloodrath... May Winter Protect you always

Blood: Goodbye, dear Ad The Rat

(Ad smiles and turns towards the path.)

Blood: (mysteriously) Until our next meeting....

(end scene)

Enjoy!

General Austin

I'm SAM!?!?!?!?? YAY!!!!!!!!! *runs off to find some taters*

P.S. I'm lucky, I have Aus for short!!!! *runs off*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

I got...uhh...Me! Heh...Holby, you got Holbs. That's what I call you anyway. There's no shortness of Menatus...

Me. Mennie...meh.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Mysterious Guy

Great poem, Stormclaw!

"Nine for multis, doomed to die." ----- That cracked me up, heeheehee!

Is that the only reason you're Sauron?

Jedi!?

Somewhere in there there was the kingdom of Dol-A... Wait I mean TBV who had no powerful blades, all they had was the power of regeneration so they were struck down time apon time by treachery and deceit. They arose from the dead 4 times before, and shall again. The mighty clan that helped in many great battles bringing down first DI as they died then AA which took them out as they died. They fought in many battles and always turn up when mightier armies clash. The original members Ereptor (unknown, prince), Marbel Woodsmen (deceased, high night), Jedi!? (active, high night), and many others marked under the immortal stars...

So is the legend of TBV.
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Stormclaw

Mysterious Guy: I dunno why I'm Sauron. I didn't take nuffin'. Ask TR Shadow why I'm Sauron.

As for you, Fenix... The Age of Emperors is over. This is the Age of Kings. I am now and will always be the Longest-Ruling of the Eight.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Or can i be Golem...Or Arwen....Anyone!?!

PLEESE!?!
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.