Return of the BA?

Started by Neobaron, March 31, 2005, 09:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Im back ya'll, and im back in charge of the BA?.

WHere is everyone? O.o
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

You'll have to stirr them from the ashes my friend. and we'll see how high the sparks fly with ashaman dausing them with ignorence.

man... that was like shakysphere all spelt wrong and stuf

Holby

BA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????BA
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

I'm here and in BA

hey, how do you guys make that little dot?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

lol, exactly what I was going to ask. And what about the two dots over a letter, like in German?

Neobaron

hehe

? : alt + 0186
? : alt + 0134

---

There are plenty... im sure theres some kind of IE symbol dictionary somewhere... i just like typing in random sets of 4 numbers and seeing what i get... =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Disdain's Amorack

Copy and Paste works pretty good too:
?????????????????????????,???????????????

it's like magic. lol :lol:  

Almkman

Quote from: RazorClawlol, exactly what I was going to ask. And what about the two dots over a letter, like in German?
? is ALT+0235

If you have microsoft word, go to tools and click on symbols.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

Its called ascii code, there are hundreds of reference tables you can find online.
like This One!

RazorClaw

Wierd. Testing to see if it works...