Birthdays

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2005, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Erm, thanks guys, but my birthday's not until Monday! ^.^
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

I'll be 13 sometime next month. So young yet so depressed and disturbed.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

wolf bite

Happy Birthday to Klowd19! He got a new GEE-TAR! Yea.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthday, Klowd!
And everyone else who I've missed. Sorry!

Klowd19

Yaaaaaaaaaay.... birthday.   :evil:

Arguia Zsah

Si Si... happy birthday klowd!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Barkclaw will be sweet 13 on monday the 10th.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Barkclaw2

Actually I put it on the 10th, but it is really on the 14th. I'm getting a Guinea Pig!!!! Yup-sies. The big one three! Maybe I will be treated more respectfully, and every time I see an adult I won't want to slam their head through a window. I hate most adults, they're all "Ooh, I'm older, and that means I'm smarter then you and can treat you like crud!" Seriously, they do that and all the while they're lookin' down their noses at you. One time I'm gonna just snap and yell, "Why don't YOU try to head a paper correctly!!! That's how I learned, and I'm stickin' with it!!! And I CAN send documents via computer with the right stuff on it, that one time wasn't my fault, Mr. Roper!!!! And I AM fine with seeing the glass half EMPTY! I LIKE being pessimistic!!! I have MY induviduality, the question is: Do YOU????!!!! And your crudy no-good teaching isn't at ALL working!!! And why don't you just try to give me a detention, I won't go any way!!! My mom ALWAYS sides with me, and thinks that you adults are just retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yes, I'd love to do that. Me and my mom have a trusting relationship, she even let's me go through her purse, cuz she knows I won't steal from her. She's cool!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Gen. Volkov

Sometimes I worry about you.... I really really do. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Sun Jian will be 1986 on Friday the 14th. And I thought I was the oldest one around here.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juska

Who steals from their mom?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Giggles will be 10 years old on Monday the 17th.

Ereptor will be 24 years old on Wendsday the 19th.

How time flys.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

And with late notification:

On tuesday the 18th, Birthdays: Ad?n (16)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

David

im glad MY BIRTHDAY was reconized!  :?