Birthdays

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2005, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

"Or I pass on the right."

Grr at right lane passers!! You make traffic worse that way! A long drive on a 4 laner means that every time there's a slow guy - even if he's slow in the right lane - that people have to kinda line up into the left lane to pass him. Then you get right lane speeders like you who see the long line in the left lane trying to get around, so you bomb it down the right lane until you're right behind the guy then you butt into the left lane and cut off like all 10 people behind you! Then everyone has to hit the breaks to let you in, traffic gets slower because the guys behind us hit the braakes harder... and harder behind them. 20 minutes later it's a traffic jam and it's all your fault!!!

thats a bit of a dramatization i know... but still, when something goes wrong in the left lane, i like to know that i'll be able to get into the right lane nice and fast without getting creamed by you!

that being said i pass on the right too, but only in some situations...

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah...what he said, Happy Birthday RC!!!! :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

Happy Birthday, Razorclaw.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 26, 2007, 11:44:42 AM
"Or I pass on the right."

Grr at right lane passers!! You make traffic worse that way! A long drive on a 4 laner means that every time there's a slow guy - even if he's slow in the right lane - that people have to kinda line up into the left lane to pass him. Then you get right lane speeders like you who see the long line in the left lane trying to get around, so you bomb it down the right lane until you're right behind the guy then you butt into the left lane and cut off like all 10 people behind you! Then everyone has to hit the breaks to let you in, traffic gets slower because the guys behind us hit the braakes harder... and harder behind them. 20 minutes later it's a traffic jam and it's all your fault!!!

thats a bit of a dramatization i know... but still, when something goes wrong in the left lane, i like to know that i'll be able to get into the right lane nice and fast without getting creamed by you!

that being said i pass on the right too, but only in some situations...

Since I seem to recall being the one to post that, I'll be the first to respond.

I would never do something so stupid. When I pass on the right, it's after following the guy in the left lane for a few miles, waiting to see if he'll get over. If he doesn't I go around. It's usually just the one guy, because everyone in front of him is going quite a bit faster.

I would also never intentionally cut someone off. The only time that happens is when someone ends up in my blindspot with out me noticing; and that has only happened twice in almost two years.

[EDIT: Sorry, that came off a bit more aggressive than I meant it to.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

and thus

people who put in the left lane cause the problems

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

i miss razrclax, i just to make fun of his name lots.

Vengerak

No congratulations on two decades of Raine? For shame.

Peace Alliance

the big 20!?! Congrats friend! i'll be joining you in 11 days

Vengerak

Heh, I've got to tell you man, it feels like the pressure's on.  I mean, it's not like anything's changed, really, but that's kind've what it is that freaks you out.

The Lady Shael

Hey, I said happy birthday on your facebook.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Ah, well, you know I don't check that. You even ackowledge that in your comment!  :wink: Cheers, though.

Gen. Volkov

Happy Birthday Raine.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance