Birthdays

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2005, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

thanks guys, time to do birthdayish things it would appear

Ruddertail

Happy Birthday, Kilk.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Abby The Rat

Happy birthday Kilk, and I guess I should warn everyone that kilk will be pretty drunk today..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

Happy birthday!! Don't do anything too crazy.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

He's already gone crazy, Shael! He hasn't posted in the forum yet.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kilkenne

I do most of my drunken posting around 2AM central hope this helps

Okay, going to go back out, had to stop and get a jacket.

The Lady Shael

Nice, you came back to get a jacket but made sure to check RWL before going back out.  :P Of course I can't really talk cause I check it about every hour on my phone. =|
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

Happy B'day Kilk.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 11, 2011, 10:52:07 PM
Nice, you came back to get a jacket but made sure to check RWL before going back out.  :P Of course I can't really talk cause I check it about every hour on my phone. =|

I had to wait for a friend to use the restroom. But really it was just a convenient excuse because I love posting.

Otherwise though, birthday was great success. And apparently loading yourself up with B vitamins and drinking like a half gallon of orange juice before bed does make you not get a hangover. I went for a long run this morning and felt great. I should not have felt good at all.

Ashyra Nightwing

it's my birthday today, you guys are all terrible people for forgetting

Shadow

THERE'S STILL TIME IT'S ONLY NOON!

Happy birthday Ashy!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Happy Birthday Ashy!!!  :D

Ashyra Nightwing

oh man, there's a little cake in my profile... this is the best