Birthdays

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2005, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Ashyra Nightwing

It's from Withnail and I, which is a fantastic film about alcoholics going on holiday

Firetooth

Happy birthday Ashy and Purpy D. :) (even if he is absent)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Happy birthday Night Wolf and the absent Sabriel. :)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

She'll prolly be playin RWL when she's older. But yesterday was Arya's day of birth. Here's what she looks like:

The name Arya is from the good Game of Thrones. Jana (my wife) and I loved the character and will be teaching Arya to fight with a sword as soon as she can walk, hahaha.

Other notable nerdy things is that she has nice long thumbs... all the better for gaming.

She's healthy, came out at 7 pounds 12oz, and is really happy. So are we!

So everyone say hi to Arya!

P.S. When I read her the Redwall books when she's older, I will finally actually have read them!

Pippin

congrats peace, happy birthday for yesterday Arya :)
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Kilkenne

congratulations on the babby and I read the name before I read the blurb and was like oh my god you named it after a book character didn't you? Then I read it, and indeed you did. That's hilarious.

Shadow

Congratulations!

RWL is growing up.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Woah congratulations Peace, that's both unexpected and awesome.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Kilkenne on August 08, 2011, 10:49:22 AM
congratulations on the babby and I read the name before I read the blurb and was like oh my god you named it after a book character didn't you? Then I read it, and indeed you did. That's hilarious.

Haha, nerds around the world rejoice!

Ashyra Nightwing

Congratulations Peace, I hope to see her playing RWL when I'm still here in another 9 years' time :P

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

Oh gosh, Game of Thrones lol. Congratulations Oliver, she's pretty!

The Lady Shael

Happy birth of Arya! =D Also exciting that she'll grow up reading the Redwall series. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Congratulations Peace  :)