Birthdays

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2005, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Hey Volkov Happy Birthday!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Happy birthday
You're on what, your second half century?

Gen. Volkov

Thanks guys, I'm 28 btw. Oh, and yeah, I actually do prefer not to acknowledge them anymore. Looking at the downhill to 30 is no fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Happy Birthday Kilkenne!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

thanks, I was doing a thing in another place and disappeared (I have a penchant to disappear it seems)

Genevieve

And yet you come back specifically to check your happy birthday messages (of which there was just one btw), typical freaking narkilkissism.

Happy birthday :3

Shadow

Quote from: Genevieve on June 13, 2012, 03:04:43 AM
And yet you come back specifically to check your happy birthday messages (of which there was just one btw), typical freaking narkilkissism.

Happy birthday :3

Lucy continues to be best poster

happy birthday kilk
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Happy birthday Ashyra!  :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Happy birthday cam! He never leaves spa, so he might not read this though... :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Krowdon

Happy Birthday, Night Wolf and Sabriel!

Shadow

Firetooth