FaF

Started by Blood Wake, April 14, 2005, 06:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Our game had two branches before Wildcat was smushed... I was playing in Late January or early february, as I recall.  

Blood Wake

Wildcat?

Badrang, why would a newer player actually think of it as a threat? unless you are retalling so hard that you reduce them to nothingness, thats what happens to me every day on the game, I have to spend my 500 turns rebuilding, I wouldn't have the time to kill someone with how much I am attacked daily
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Devari

Wow, Blood Wake...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...&oldid=12479771

That was REALLY mature. I have to say, I'm rather disappointed in you. I never knew you would sink so low. :(

And, for anyone who wishes to challenge me on that being him, I have an admin panel screenshot of his IP and signup data that I would be more than willing to share. <_<

Aqualis

That was rather low.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Devari

(Deleted)

There. Quite visable proof - it matches the IP of the vandal.

Edit: Please do not post people's IPs. WB

Blood Wake

does anyone care? lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Riverpaw

Quote from: Blood Wakedoes anyone care? lol
Many more than you might think.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blood Wake

I don't see what the big deal about it is.

h

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Blood WakeWildcat?

Badrang, why would a newer player actually think of it as a threat? unless you are retalling so hard that you reduce them to nothingness, thats what happens to me every day on the game, I have to spend my 500 turns rebuilding, I wouldn't have the time to kill someone with how much I am attacked daily
Players from other servers who are used to killing after being retaled upon because they think the retaler is starting a war.

Devari

Quote from: Devari the WeakEdit: Please do not post people's IPs. WB
Yello, sir!

Thank yew for deleting this, sir. I simply was backing up my point with solid facts before someone attacked me - now that Blood Wake admitted, there is no need to keep it.

As for the caring bit, many do. Tons of people, like myself, use wikipedia frequently. Any falsehoods or POVs are greatly despised, as Wikipedia strives to give the facts in an unbiased manner. The community there relies on honesty to create a great encyclopedia. Wikipedia is VERY widely used.

So yes, it is a big deal for many people. Anyway, flaming people, including the ones that CREATED the base for RWL, is very nasty - without QMT, RWL simply wouldn't exist, or at least not in the same form. Sometimes, it is arguable whether or not something is a flame - those edits of yours were, without a doubt, directly insulting people.

'sides, FAF isn't based off RWL. ;)

RazorClaw

It looks pretty much the same to me...  

Devari

FAF looks the same as RWL?!

Except for the fact we have different buildings, more/new/different features, totally different troops and races, and a very different balance of strategies?! Heck, we have a different look even!

We are not a clone. Anyway, by that logic RWL is just a clone of QMT.

Sorry if this comes off as harsh, but that kind of statement rather peeves me.

RazorClaw

Same amount of troop types, same degree of power and achievement of those troops (otter = skiff, hawk = leader, etc.) leader missons, like RWL, taking land away, like RWL, performing espionages, poisons, etc, LIKE RWL! The skin's different, but how does that matter? Most of the buildings have the same function with different names, the features you have certainly don't set it apart (IG clan forums and IG bouty thingies aren't exactly monumental, however cool they may be), races are quintessentially the same in all promisance (some are good at attacking, getting cash, etc.) and strategies depends on the player, not the game. In this case, your players enjoy killing n00bs who haven't made a single attack and have virtually no land. You are not an exact clone, but close enough. Same w/ RWL - QMT, except RWL made noticeable improvements.  

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawSame amount of troop types, same degree of power and achievement of those troops (otter = skiff, hawk = leader, etc.)
I was reading till I got to there. If you're going to make claims please do your research kthxbai.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Maximus Preliator

RC often opens his mouth before doing any type of research. It happens, and hopefully FAF doesn't judge RWL just by players based off of RC, or we would seem...idiotic.