So... what exactlys goin on?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 26, 2005, 04:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Is BA gonna go ahead and try and stop me... or what?

Blood Wake

I dunno, I need to take more part in the clan, lol.

but it will be when you are sleeping so sleep with one eye open peacey
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

oh, should we be?
=-P

if you want us to attack you then sure ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

its a good thing i don't sleep!

and yes, i want to be challanged. Bring it on (and yes, wondy, i have prepared for you, i'm protected from skiffs too :-D)

RazorClaw

I know. I lost 250K to you in one attack...  ::cries:: It's not your numbers, that I know, it's your towers. SO, the most logical course of action would be to funnel tons of stoats to one person, and then attack with whichever attack (flank?) that kills more buildings of the enemy, to attempt to eliminate your towers, and then capture/sack you. Which you could easily counteract, of course, but it could hurt you.  

windhound

oh, you cant prepare against this Peace..  who says I'm using skiffs anyhow?  rats are much easier to mass and a fav. for breaking high people ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

rats are the most efficiant tower breakers, they're the cheapest, and easy to round up... so... i've anticipated that aswell, lol

windhound

and stoats as well?

:lol:  

Peace Alliance

pffft, stoats are lousy at breaking towers. i'm not too worried about em

windhound

then we 'ave our troop type!
*cackles*

=-P

naw, I dont really know which one..  I've got a few of each on the market as starters...

RazorClaw

I'm doing the usual. Up to 7M now...  

Blood Wake

hey, Windy, if you decide on what we are going to mass I will get to work at it. have everyone at least start getting their troops a week before the attack, when the time comes BAM bye bye Peacey
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

I like the sound of it blood wake :-D

windhound

you shouldnt ;), given thoes troops are going against you

good idea Bloodwake, though not a great place to post it ^_^

Peace Alliance

Oh but i do wondy, its been far too long since i've taken on an entire clan single handedly, *swells*