Bounty...

Started by RazorClaw, April 27, 2005, 10:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Quote from: RazorClawCost me 3 billion cash, 2 million skiffs, 1 million leaders, and 400 million food. That makes up an entire rank 13 or so horde.
My error in bold... In retrospect, I should've bought more food. But the food loss was still a direct result of the attacks, which led (though it was my fault for not realizing it) to the loss of the skiffs. The leaders were lost through loss of huts (actually, I got a bit of land back and managed to keep my losses to about 1.1M leaders, if I had not built more huts I would have been reduced to about 800K) and the 3billion figure is merely the cost of replacing 2 million skiffs, without taking in the per turn cash loss, which was probably another billion. I was not exactly a big target, nor the most landfat. Getting maxed unprovokedly as that small of a target cheeses me off. But whatever. The game isn't active enough for effective bounties anyhow. I'll even be nice and not retaliate, Holby.  

Golden

RC suck it up you baby.

RazorClaw

I'm sorry for being better than you and not liking having my strat trashed, Juska.  

Peace Alliance

what i'm sure you meant to say was "i'm sorry for not liking to have my stat trashed."

RazorClaw

where's Juska this round? Where has he EVER been in the past 2?  

Golden

I was constanly kicking the (smelly stuff) outta Deathclaw for the past 2 months until I clanned with someone whow as allied to BA and then my username dissapeared.

I was Come get me you noob! #478 I think......someone check that.

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawwhere's Juska this round? Where has he EVER been in the past 2?
Juska is a good player.
I will not deleted this

Golden

Least Holbs isn't blind....Thanks.

Nohcnonk

Juska's a lousy player, but he's still good.

Golden

Lol, I don't really understand...but thanks too.

Peace Alliance

Juska is a player!

Golden

You got that right Peace!

RazorClaw

Whatever. Don't talk the talk unless you can back it up...  

Golden

Lol, take your own advice RC.

Peace Alliance

you didn't even say it right, its "don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk"