Bounty...

Started by RazorClaw, April 27, 2005, 10:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I know that. Juska, I'm saying that I'm a better player than you, based on wars, conflicts, and average ranking throughout this and the last era. I don't think you can counter that with one Turbo (we aren't talking about Turbo, anyway) domination.  

Neobaron

Kids.

Juska is good (though shifty)
Holby is good.
RC is good (but whiny sometimes)
Peace is good (but mean)

---

Im on the top ten!     w00t!

*changes subject and adds humor*

www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/ayb2.swf
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

"Juska is good (though shifty)"

*grinneth*
first time I read it I thought it said (smelly stuff)Ty..  shiFty works better though :lol:

----

oh gads..  
that was.. actually rather amusing..  esp concidering I had Synchronicity II by the police playing..  
I'd heard that used before..  just not know of the orgins..
QUOTE (wikipedia)
All your base are belong to us

The reason for Zero Wing's popularity beyond its release as an arcade game and video game is due to the additions made to the European Megadrive version. To expand on the game's plot, an introductory cut-scene was added to the game. This introductory scene was poorly translated to English for the European release - one section read "All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time!". Correctly translated, it should have read something like "All your bases are now in our possession. Do what you will, you have no chance of surviving!"[/quote]
not nearly as fun in the correct version is it?

and with that a topic is spammed ^_^  if it was actually a constructive topic I might feel bad..  but this one degenerated past its expiration date..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't