Ugh!

Started by Peace Alliance, April 24, 2005, 04:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

would somebody PLEASE tell retto right now that i DID have over 300K land? Apparently when my 135,000 acres of land went missing from the game, it went unnoticed to him. he says he can't do anything unless i show him proof that i had the land...

135000 acres doesn't go unnoticed! this is rediculas! i lost my land for no reason, i want it back!

calria

Indeed, it is "rediculas." As far as being ridiculous, however, I have my doubts...

Suck it up, Peace, my darling.

How can you say that you had over 300k in one sentence, and then say that 135,000 went missing?

Peace Alliance

cal i was using canadian spelling..........  :unsure:

<_<

I HAD over 300K land, and now i only have 170K because 135,000 of it went missing because of some random flukey bug. And i'm not sucking it up, i don't think you understand the gravity of this situation, i've almost got the entire season in first place, unbreakable, and unstoppable. This hasn't happened before on RWL! losing it because of some stupid glitch... BLEAGH!

wolf bite

Yes peace did have over 290K land then it went way down. I remember once (or was it two times) that I meant to build towers and dropped the land because the two fields are so close together.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

yes, but it said i deleted 0 acres in 0 turns for 0 money... thats impossible, and the land never went to the land farm. and retto told me when i asked him about it "no land was deleted from the game" which means from his POV, it didn't show any land getting deleted.

and i had 290K, then wolf snare sent me another load, i had 314,007 acres before i lost it.

Golden

I don't remember seeing you have 300,000 land.......

Peace Alliance

wolf snare sent it to me. ask him

he sent me the land right before my run, then i took my run and it was at the end that it got deleted, ionno if anyone went online or not.

Golden

you cna send land in fa's this set?

Peace Alliance

Blood Wake

peace did have somewhere around 300k I had been watching him for a while and saw when he dropped down to about 170 I thought he was attacked, but I think he probably dropped it on accident
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h