Next Turbo Round

Started by Retto, February 22, 2005, 11:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

You could also have it mask the amount of land you have. That would really make things interesting.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Knuckles123

i should of read this befor i pick. looks like i need to find another way lol

Sun Jian

Someone would be able to tell if you have 50,000 land and 10 mil. net something is wrong so I think land should be masked as well.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Retto

You can set troop training through the manage army page.
You can only do good things by setting troop training.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RettoHere's what I already have planned for next turbo round:

Changes for next turbo:
Goldmine: Need Leader/Hut ratio of at least 80 [prev. 40]
Goldmine: Produces Leader Loot * 1.8 [prev. 2]
Goldmine: Takes off 5% of a Leader Feast per Loot
Goldmine: Costs 1.8x Leader Loot
(I realize this depowers goldmine a lot - I don't still know if it's enough and I'm interested to see what will have and most impact)
Troop Specialities:
- Leaders can decrease losses by up to 33%
- Leaders can increase OP by up to 12% or decrease it by up to about 34%
- Border Patrol increases Group 1 Defense by up to 50%
- Border Patrol increases Group 2 Defense by up to 25%
- Border Patrol increases Group 3 Defense by up to 10%
- Police can increase losses up to 20%
- Police can decrease sacked food by up to 80%
- Guards can increase effectiveness of towers by up to 300%

I want to add more, though...any ideas?
Retto, would me mind explaining what exactly and specialtys ARE... how they WORK, how we ACTIVATE them? etc? 'cause all i do is set and %'s then... horrible thats all i know what to do! is there not more to it?

Retto

You ACTIVATE them by SETTING them. They are automatically used in the calculations for your defenses. The more to it is figuring out exactly what %s to put in to best compliment your army

For everything except leaders, when I say "up to" that means that it goes up to that % when it's at 100%. when it's at 0%, it doesn't have any impact.
For leaders, losses are decreased by 33% at 100%, and OP increased by 12% at 6%. OP is decreased by 34% at 100% leaders - an army where everyone is an individual leader just doesn't work out.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

oh!... hey cool thats really smart, totally helps our defenses.

maybe next round we should buff up the impact of the settings?

Juska

I see how you meant to balance out the bonuses with the negatives, but can't people just switch when there attacking or defending?

And is their a numbe rof leaders we need or anything?

Nice changes btw!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

At 25% do they do anything?  There should be a neutral zone that they start at.

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

lets get some clans back  :)  

Nohcnonk

B

ump.

Sorry guys, I had to.  Turbo forum's not very active.  I kinda quit Turbo, so....

Peace Alliance

claaaans... any maybe, clan bonuses of some sort?

and make the turn boost between 6-9 be worth more to people in higher ranks, and people in clans... yisss

Blood Wake

uhh... can we start the new round now?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Retto

Round 27 -
- Boosted 6-9 bonus to 15 turns
- Clans
- You get half an extra turn every ten minutes for every person in your clan. (extraneous half hours are dropped.)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto