When does this game end?

Started by Sunflash, May 02, 2005, 09:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunflash

well, the topic explains all :sick:  

windhound

simply put:
it doesnt :)
it resets randomly when new updates are released or the members decide it needs to be done ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

How long has this era been going anyway? Quite a long time, I think, not sure if it's beat out First Era yet, because I think that was the longest.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

We need to restart with some major new features and advertisement.  

Peace Alliance

Yes, but we can't do that without a good long period of testing and making changes on the tester server, so be patient!

Neobaron

rofl

What peace meant to say was "I love looking down on all of your pathetic attempts to break me, and the round will not end until i am dethroned! Mwhaha!"
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

lol, then it would never end!

and theres no point in a reset unless we have updates, its not like the game is in a lock, a reset would change nothing

Golden

Well, no one ever listens to suggestions that sdon't come from PA,

Sunflash

every rank in the top 5 won't change, when you get to a certain level then you get attacked then pushed down another five places, this gets really dull, so dull that you're losing members, have you ever gaven any thought as to why whenever somone dies they don't reactivate their account? Because nothing will change!

this game needs to reset once every 75 days or mark my words, people will start to leave. Starting with me.

windhound

just an fyi...  this game has been up and running continuously for a couple years now

it has resets on a random basis, and quite a few people create new accounts when they die due to being killed or inactivity...

if you want resets join Turbo..  it resets monthly (or close to it)

*shrugs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Sunfish, the top ranks can be changed quite easily. I've only been in first for like a week now. Its more likely that the reason none of us are moving lately is because theres nobody out there good enough to topple us, and that won't change because of a reset.

I do however agree that we loose to many people when their accounts are deleted, thats why the new tester server will be trying out "reset" code that just resets your account to presets when its killed. having to go through the troubles of makin a whole new account sucks.

The whole point of reg is to try to keep it going as long as possible. There haven't been any major code changes, nor has the game reached a stailmate, so i don't think we need to be in any rush for a reset.

if you wanna learn how to tople the top 5 ranks, send me an IGM, i'll gladly give ya a few pointers ;)

Sunflash

Quote from: windhoundif you want resets join Turbo..  it resets monthly (or close to it)
ok, that makes more sense, only problem is, when I first registered for Turbo it deleted my account because it said it was a multiple account :(

and Peace Aliance, IGM? I used to know what that stood for, is it another abreviation for PMing?

Peace Alliance

In Game Message, hehe, close to PM!

Scarwake

If your account is deleted for supposedly being a multi account, contact Wolf Bite or Retto, and they'll do what they can.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sunflash

Oh, I got it to work, it needed the exact same info I gave for my last account.