admin please read

Started by Turtle Dog, May 10, 2005, 03:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turtle Dog

is there any way for you to delete all the account that i made for this game so i can create an account and accually play

The Lady Shael

Heh, sure. ^_^ It looks like you have the following accounts:

413 - the one two three  
449 - shidy
464 - turtle dog
465 - guitarist

Do you have any more?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Turtle Dog

those should be all of them i just couldnt remember any of there passwords to delete them myself

Edit: i just made another account and it was disabled and was wondering if you could unfreeze it my warloard name is Turtle Dog's shadow and my user name is punk

The Lady Shael

k, try it, it should work now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Turtle Dog

Scarwake

Oh, btw just a helpful little hint.  It'd prolly be better to send a private message to the admin of the game ur having troubles with by using the message system here on the forums.  That way incase they'd ever need any account information you won't have to worry about others having access to it.

To do this look to the top of the page, and click on 0 new messages.  Then that will take you to your inbox on the forums, from there you may compose a message by clicking the Compose link to the left and then entering a user's name.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album