BoA vs Mythic

Started by Blademaster, May 17, 2005, 01:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blademaster

well who do you think is going to win personly It easily gose to Mythic :ph34r:  :ph34r:
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

windhound

actually, its BA..  
and we shall kick yall's (behind) :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Considering i was taking on all you guys single handedly untill just recently.

i think we've got BA in this war, as long as my guys keep their heads up and are willing to learn. i need more of em to go on the forums :\

Golden

Just one Q why didn't BA kill Peace?

Blademaster

That cosidering his empires size and power would be in theory pretty much impossible
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Peace Alliance

as brilliant as they are they overlooked the fact that at the time i had a city... with 200 million leaders and 40 million weasels, it would have been impossible.

but i don't think they knew that, lol, they just didn't have the power to kill me maybe? even with a full member attack its really hard to take someone from 200K to 0

wolf bite

Oh, it was thought of. And it would have been hard to get the city, but possible. There were 3 more people with full turns on line at that time that did not take any shots. However, what fun would have been a war if the only on the other side with power was dead. The same resepct is expected.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

no worries, i understand that kills are no fun. But since i don't plan on making any kills, i expect that BA will still realize when we've got em beat?  

wolf bite

Since most of your clan are new people, I am really wanting this not to be a kill war. New people are good for all! Killing them seems to upset them. Hehe. But then I am not running BA, only an adviser. So it is up to those professional people to make the smart moves.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blademaster

Yeah lets hope this is not a to the Death War(as fun as they are) and one of us gives in
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand

Neobaron

The goal of your challenge was to break you.

We werent trying to kill you, just kick you a bit =-P

---

BA has never been defeated, and i refuse to make such a concession of words without being sufficiently made to understand why im at loss.

Except for peace, where is Mythinc?

---

We could easily take you in a clan vs. clan fight... We have the spirit and the downright meanness to git'r done.

The problem is people like Juska who take random pot shots at us for no good reason only to get beaten back down again... thereby wasting our turns on some futile stab at greatness =-/

---

Mythinc is a clan of Peace (with some newbs [i hate that word, sorry guys] on the side)

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Blademaster

I know Peace is the Blade we are the Handle we help him and he trains us we are basicly his soldiers
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand

Disdain's Amorack

Overall, it's just fun to have mixed it up, a bit. It would be too easy for us to kill off all your clan, starting from the bottom up. I like the way we are all playing.

::agrees::

Disdain

RazorClaw

You're a very neutral observer, too, there, Blademaster.  :rolleyes:  :D  I think we got it pretty well made.  

windhound

yeah..  no kill wars are more fun than kill wars..  
I've grown attached to starburst..  would hate to lose 'er..

looks like Mythic's blade is getting rather dented though :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't