BoA vs Mythic

Started by Blademaster, May 17, 2005, 01:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

*grin* thank you wolf.

---

Remember, peace... we dont have a full contingent, and Razor is practically taking on the whole of your clan (minus you, juska, and nohc) by himself...

Holby, Amoraq, Nohc, Garagas... all names that are affiliated with the BA.

---

As soon as i have the energy, i will prod holby into joining... and Nohc seems to have hopped the Dark Side bandwagon *cackle*

Dont know what happened to Garagas... casualty of boredom in the game i reckon.

Dont know what happened to Amoraq either *looks qeustioningly at windy*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Blademaster

Um they had a little acident
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Peace Alliance

:) wolf i don't think its me holding you back as much as its your on concience.

Neo, for starters, Mythic isn't the dark side, we aren't evil... in fact we're the ones training new players to actually have a place in the game, other then be used as land farms and be oppressed by BA. I think its the other way around my friend, as much as you don't want to see it that way.

Also, regardless of the clanmates you are missing, both clans have the same number of members. The only difference is that our NW average is significently lowered by the lower members and yours isn't...

Nohcnonk

I just noticed how much land is in this game.  I just attacked 4 people who had a total of 200,000 land.

Neobaron

*grins maniacally as if politically challenged*

Oppression requires actively keeping others down.

BA has never done this. Just because we are a bunch of farmers most of the time, and know how to net just a little better than eveyone else doesnt make us evil. Seriously... look what happens every time were suprise attacked; we get pummeled until we can make the trantision to war economies. Youve seen my stats lots of times since i rejoined... im food heavy, so are a number of our older members, except for Razor and maybe Disdain, who happen to be rearguarding due to their proximity to your penned wolves...

Up to a point, you attacked everyone with more than 30-40k land just to build your own NW...

Please refresh me as to how netting peacefully is more oppressive than that, Mr. "Break me if you can"

Maybe youre not doing it now, but would you be if we hadnt broken you? I think so.

---

"The Dark Side" as i was referring to it, was meant in the aspect that Nohc has gone over to the other side of the "conflict". It was not intended to call you evil in any way. I appreciate that youre training up a new generation, RWL needs more members...    

Disdain's Amorack

Yea, I'm "taking one for the team". I'm staying right where I'm at so I can help keep The Juskabally and Peace on the defense. That, in my opinion, helps keep Neo on top. As long as the clan I'm in is winning, then I'm winning.  :D

I don't think I'm good enough to try to hold on as number 1, yet :snicker: , so I'm just helping the clan.  

Peace Alliance

only thin keeping neo on top is his uselessness to us. I broke him the other day in retal for his attacks, but soon realised it wasn't worth the struggle just out of principle, i'm playing strategicly instead.

When you say farming, neo, are you intentionally alluding to your farming of my lower ranking members land, or is that something i'm just catching on to myself?

Neobaron

Farming as in food massingis what i was eluding to...

---

If you think we were "farming the land of the lower players", then think of it this way.

The Small fish is eaten by the medium fish.
The medium fish is eaten by Peace Alliance.
The small fish repopulates because the medium fish was eaten.
More medium fish eat the newly resurgent small fish.
Peace Alliance eats the Medium fish.

And so on and so forth...

---

You had 200k land... and you're whining because the lower players didnt have any... and its the fault of /BA/?

no sir... your logic is flawed. You hit everything below you, which happened to be the BA except for "not your  minion" (who at the time was 7th), and we had to get our life force, which is land, from somewheres.

Since all of our land was being evaporated into the great cloud that was Peace Alliance, we had to look below us. Numbers 2-5 didnt even get the chance for that until TJ came along...

---

The point is; if youre going to complain that we had all the land, take into considertion where all of ours was going. Think /why/ we had to look lower.

You.  

Peace Alliance

wow, thanks for the ego boost. basically "since we had no hope of getting our land from you, we farmed it off the weaker new members who couldn't defend themselves"

i don't believe this makes me evil, or my clan... in fact, i consider myself, once again, the lowly underdog. I'm proud of that!

and if your trying to make my hungry for fish, your failing, i don't like seafood. But i do fully understand how land distribution works in this game, thank you, i've explained it to you lads many times ;)

windhound

::rolls eyes::
Sticker, you know that it takes land to build any size of an army
an army was needed to break you
thus the BA fed on lower people to get the land needed to make the army to break
then the land came gushing out of you, and it almost immediatly got spread out, back to the lower people the BA hit to gain the army to get the land

besides, you farmed the BA to get your land..  

fishies pwn
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

i'm not trying to come off as a saint here windhounds. But Mythic is not an even clan, and i has told you how that statement is true. :)

windhound

oh, I dont think you could come off as a saint anyhow ;)
more of a case of the pot calling the kettle black you see
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blademaster

Cursed Fishes think they own the place.
This isn't a game of Morals and Hounar this game is War and Survival.
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Neobaron

Honour is for individuals to decide if they want to show it.

Those who do are usually better off.  

Blademaster

Wow you manged to say that without sounding cheesy(an incredible feat for anyone) but still I belive in Loyalty,Strength, and cunning . That isn't to say that you should kick respect out the window.
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand