BA

Started by Neobaron, May 18, 2005, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

awwww, Juska is harboring disdain towards Disdain?

Blademaster

What ever you send were ready for
we have a secret ;)  ;)  wepon
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Disdain's Amorack

Quote from: GoldenRight now it's refreshed the always keep a shield rule and taught me to dislike Disdain.
You've attacked me 27 times in the last few days, prior to me finally hitting you back enough to get you off my back. I don't harbour any hard feelings, it's the reason you joined the clan, isn't it, to get into it? Sheesh, it's not about like or dislike, you don't know me well enough, anyway. It's about advancing the clan and you were slowing me down.  :P

Play the game and have fun. Roll with it and help your clan. Otherwise get out of the clan business.  ;)

Oh and Peace, "disdain towards Disdain." ROFLMAO! I like that  HeHeHe.  :D  ::agrees::  

RazorClaw

Well, I know a man who carries disdain towards myself who, in turn carries disdian for those who protray disdain of Disdain. So there.  

Blademaster

And I thought maths was confusing
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

RazorClaw

No, but grammars are.  :D