Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i'm cool now? who told you???

thanks e'ryone :-D

RazorClaw

Quote from: NohcnonkOoh, Peace is cool now. :D
Has (hades) finally frozen over?!?!?!?

wolf bite

Gee, I seem to need to pop in and post on politics more as of late.

In case no one has noticed, Peace?s attitude on the forum has changed greatly along with his promotion. People on the Internet find a personality that they want to be and act under it. Peace has picked a new personality, a much better one by my opinion. He should be judged as to his current actions on the forum, not from months ago. As a Mod, he has been doing a great job.

In game he has been more of a teacher lately. Still, even when I play, we have the right to play the game. In game I may go after people relentlessly as it is only a game. We should keep in game and forum under different viewpoints.

In the past, Peace liked to walk the line as to personal attacks on the forum, and likewise he requested the Staff to give leniency to those attacking him with words on the forum. Now as a member of the Staff, he may not make insulting comments to others, and so others may not make personal insults about him.

Of course, comments about a person?s IN GAME actions are allowed as they have always been about any person.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

w00t! Congrats peace. ::agrees::
It was only a matter of time.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

heh, I hope you don't lose your edge.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

not a chance, cloud.

thanks snare :)

RazorClaw

You suck, Peace, and we all hate you. You're too stupid to be a mod. Go away.  :P

Thank you for letting me know he can't fight back, Wolf.  :D  

DemonSlavers

Congratulations Peace!  Maybe i'll be a Mod.  in like a "10 years'' lol. :-D
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Peace Alliance

Anything could happen. i'm sure i seemed a whole lot less likely to be a mod in the future when i first got here... okey maybe even moreso when i'd been here for a while

but oh well, I'm always willing to change myself for the good of RWL. plus... i'm just generally a different person now, i don't have as much to prove ;)

DemonSlavers

Yeah true, lol if you change your self I'm here  :-D lol
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

David

congrats butt :p jk congrats man