Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

is it 7 or 10?

---

I thought it was 7, but i didnt say anything. So now its been 11. *nod*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

wolf bite

Different people have argued different requirements for emperor. Some of them are hard to determine. Such as ?Sufficiently long enough holding the top with a large lead against active enemies to show dominance of the game.? I have long ago simply made a time requirement that even a peaceful warlord could hold it by treaties. Most of the people agree. Although I have even held it for months against most of the game attacking me, the time requirement seems to be the best way to decide, all my stated emperorships are based on time.

Turbo = 7 Days
Regular = 10 Days.

Congratulations Emperor Neo, and welcome to the private Emperors Club!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

10 for emperor, but you are isntantly a Chieftain... should you meet the requirements of Chieftain, Which you very well might because you do have significent amount of land, and you have been taking full runs right? a chieftain can't just sit on top with a ton of NW and no land... with no power... but you've got land, and you're using your NW to keep your power right? or have you just been sitting... i haven't been paying attention.. lol

congrats on emperorship!

Nohcnonk

Congrats, I didn't even know it was you.  So are you going to step down now?

Neobaron

Yes, ive been making runs. I annoyed you didnt I? =-P

---

Stepping down would be the good thing to do *nod*

I will partition my forces in the next few days when i feel the time is best for it... cant wait to get back into the fight =-)

wolf bite

I almost always step down, if and only the timming is right. I do notice that Peace almost never steps down, but asks others to.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

I did not ask him too. When i'm in first, i'm a growing power, not just sitting on NW, barely staying above 0's.

*glares*

Neobaron

Wassa chieftan?

---

Yay! Emperor Neobaron!

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Quote from: NeobaronWassa chieftan?
That is a term Peace made up, it has not fully caught on as of yet, time will tell. There was a whole bunch of requirements as to power and use of power to mandate the operations of the players in the game.

Oh for the good old days of Emperorship. Way back when sitting on top of a few hundred people there was a lot of power and diplomacy. Fights would break out between clans that could not even make it into the top 20 clans and would go to the Emperor for resolution of their disagreements. The Emperor would make the rules for the people, and all must follow the rules, or face the wrath of the all-powerful and his paid henchmen. Emperors could either be good or evil. Ereptor was the most well known and powerful of the evil. He would have the top 9 under him as guards and full clans doing his bidding. All that opposed him would be demolished. To slay an Emperor of that magnitude was really a task, and made the game. I don?t know which I liked better, being a fair and just Emperor or putting together a band of warriors to fight against hopeless odds to take down an evil one. *Daydreams off ?.*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

underdog is always more fun!

the chieftain title is one that i believe to be in a lot of cases, more importent then emperor... however, its not really so much of a formal title... here, read this topic to become acquainted: The Chieftain