BA, Mystics, Methos

Started by wolf bite, June 09, 2005, 01:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Ah, because of my duties, I do not step in to the politics of the game. But I would like to make a few comments.

A war was going on, then a new clan came in that is bigger then both warring sides. The new clan, called Methos, was asked to join their side by both the warring clans. But Methos did not pick a side. Both Mystics and BA know from past experience that if they weakened themselves against each other, the third clan would win. So it was politically correct for them to postpone their war under the new threat.

I admire the maturity presently of the RWL community in the warm welcome we have given our new players. Unlike some other games that play from hate, RWL are a bunch of friends that play for fun and challenge. I would like to keep it this way.

I am now seeing some mentioning of our new people as to the language they speak and the religion that they are assumed to be. Such comments will promote separatism and is wrong. They refer to themselves as being from the Israeli Game, and we should call them in the same way.

The current happenings in game are the logical actions the clans must make. But it is not an us against them. The people that have come here from the Israeli game have stated they want a challenge, not that they are invading us. They merely want to join us. So far I have found them to be without hostility and with honor.

In order to make a more peaceful transition the Staff has made the following temporary changes.

(1)   The Mods have been asked to relax the forum grammar rules so that our new players will not be intimidated to post. For some of these people, English is their 3rd or 4th langrage and I admire them for being able to hold a conversation in English. I would like to see more of them post as we all will get to know each other better. In time I hope that new friendships are made and clans will be made up of both the new and old members.

(2)   Family members will not be allowed to play together. One account per household! We do this because although the Methos clan was honorable in the Israeli game, not all those in that game play fairly. From what I understand, the wide spread cheating on that game has been its downfall, and I will not have that here. If I know for a fact that an old player does have a real brother from the past that has played before, I will not stop them. But to be fair, no one, new or old, may have a family member join at this time.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Are you making some sick, racist joke by saying that they're from the "Israeli Game"? I'm gonna tell the NY Times.  :P