A work in progress.

Started by wolf bite, July 24, 2005, 11:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I have been making some adjustments to this forum. (All pending Retto not finding I messed something up and changing it back.)

I have created the Category of MOD and given them back their powers.

I have set up titles for the Admins and MODs and given them their titles. However I cannot title anyone with a sig that is too long.

I have enabled other skins so you can adjust your viewing screen in your profiles.

I have increased some of the mailbox sizes. However I did not want to overdo the size without consulting Retto. You may want to check if your boxes are full so you can receive new PMs.

Notes and differences:

For the time, no avatars from other sites can be used as we can?t control how oversized they are.

Anyone with a long signature should copy and save it on your computer and create a new sig that is less then 255 characters.

Clan forums are no longer password protected. Each clan forum has it?s own MOD that has the power to allow individuals to join their ?group.? Click ?user group? at the top of the page. Request to join the group. The Mod of that group will decide if the person may join. Then you can use the clan forum.

Right now, the ?ultra modulated? forum is protected as a user group and you must request membership to use that forum.

Please understand that this new forum has a lot of different buttons and will take us a bit of time to get used to it and have everything right.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Barkclaw2

and so he says, one of the best admins ever. *Sucks up to Wolf Bite some more* Hehe.  :roll:
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.