Who holds the power

Started by Peace Alliance, July 24, 2005, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Well I do seeing I am currentlly invincible so nan na nan nan na!

PS: For those of you who don't get it it means I'm in protection.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Barkclaw2

Yes, I heard, Windhound. I was reading it.

Peace is gone on vacation, so is unable to respond. He told us this!!! Do you not listen to what he says?

It's easy to see who holds the power. Just look at the person at the top. Pretty sure that qualifys them to hold the power. ^_^
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Sun Jian

Quote from: Barkclaw2 on August 24, 2005, 08:52:24 PM
It's easy to see who holds the power. Just look at the person at the top. Pretty sure that qualifys them to hold the power. ^_^

.... Not hardly... Unless you were talking about Blood wake... But if you're just talking rank then no that is not true at all, you can murder them about 20 times then attack them about 20 more times and then I'M pretty sure that they're not at the top anymore.. :)
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

alazar

very true, lol yeah but it does feel nice when u r at the top and when u r u feel like u r the best 8)

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Oscar P

I would say BloodWake but There is much untapped power among us that could destroy Blood Wake but it would take a lot of organizing and organizing isn't very fun
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

Don't I wish. I'm Volkov's Raiders. Been rising quickly as of late.

ohmyjapan16

Hehe  I love my jumps to 300 mil net for a day. I have to do better, so I got a revised plan. It will take about 8 runs though, so you do the math.  :-D

Gen. Volkov

Actually, I don't hold the power, yet. Right now, I just hold the bong, which is better than the power.

Nohcnonk

I meant to ask if windy is Turtle Dog.  I thought he was starburst.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't