Who holds the power

Started by Peace Alliance, July 24, 2005, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar P

well that rounds that off rather nicely so we still don't know who has the power?
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Yes we do. Peace does. We just don't like to admit it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

lol, you tooted the horn i didn't even have

Gen. Volkov

LOL. You mean you DON'T hold the power??? My universe has collapsed!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Oscar P

Then who those if we don't know we all shall surely perish!!
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Peace Alliance

i didn't say that either....  :| i think i'm diggin myself a hole here...

Gen. Volkov

A very deep one. Filled with mud.  :-D

Ereptor

This topic is completly *nice word*...None of you hold an power.  The only thing you are holding is your fat bellies because of all that food you?ve stored up.  Its a shame the armies you do have dont eat it up faster.  Maybe it is becuase they sit around and never train, or rather never see battle.  Bunch of green armies i name you...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

=-P

starburst has no food
silly army eats it all
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

Well if i wouldnt get attacked 87 times in a row by certain players, Id hold the dang power... i got within 5 mil of Blood Wake before the *wants to use a bad word beggining with 'D' and ending in 'bag' but doesnt know if he will be smacked* maimed my account...

>=-(
>=-(
>=-(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

i honestly can't figure out what word you're talking about......

Good news! an answer to all of your (my) questions!

ME

Gen. Volkov

I got an army, and I'm attacking, I sell it to make money, but I keep a sizable force about at all times.

ohmyjapan16

Hey guys, I got an idea. Let's not let Peace dominate. It takes about 23 mil skiffies to break him, but I only broke several times. I didn't have anymore to buy. (bought out private and pub markets) So yea, he pretty much walked right over us with no resistance.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, I told you all he had the power. When I make a bit more money, I will go break him though.

Ragefur

Everyone knows that ninjas have the real ultimate power...
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.