New clan!

Started by Peace Alliance, September 04, 2005, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

hey, i'm startin a new clan on turbo 'cause it sucks when theres just one dominating clan.

right now we need numbers though. So if you want to join PM me or IGM me so's i can tell you the PW.

Kyrodo

hopefully that'll get some land passed around, but that means unlimited attacks between clans should anyone choose too (and that means poor 'ol me stuck in the proccess >_<)

Hallo!

Badrang the Tyrant

Once I get the hang of RWL again, I'll join ya, Peace.  But looks like you'll have to recreate.  Payback Time killed you.

Peace Alliance

you know what. thats EXACTLY the reason i don't make clans. what on EARTH did i do to deserve that?

Kyrodo

I'm not sure, but I think he's always been like that (the clan crier seems to give us a little hint...) and that means I'm gonna be stuck in between like always, and be dragged into something I didn't start XD (it's always been like this my whole life, but if I have to be caught iin the crossfire, there's gonna be some serious head bashing...)

Hallo!

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Peace Alliance on September 04, 2005, 07:58:19 PM
you know what. thats EXACTLY the reason i don't make clans. what on EARTH did i do to deserve that?
Dunno, but he deserves something. :-D

Scarwake

Hmmm....now I"m thinking about joining this round of turbo just so I can beat the daylights out of that person....It'd be much fun...Normally I play one round then skip a round and play the next...

I like breaks, cuz then I can rest for a bit then figure some things out...BUT, I might make an exception and just go into beat the little booger up. lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kyrodo

lol, I can't really complain (though I can't agree either since I'm in his clan, but I won't get in the way...)

Hallo!

alazar

all i have to say cause i am payback time is that, i didnt want problems, lots of others kill people and it was nothing personal, i logged on and was kind of mad to see that peace had taken a bunch more of my acres like usual, then i went to the scores list and saw that he had made a clan and already had like 1000 acres when i had full turns, so.........i wanted some revenge and i guess i over reacted and for that i am sorry, i have been trying to get a dominating clan on purpose.....but if some1 can create a new clan, i willl try and tell my members to not attack them until they get higher in networth and members 8)

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Kyrodo

That's good. that makes making a new clan less discouraging lol XD

Hallo!