Immortalized 27

Started by Retto, August 01, 2005, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

yay! Me and TJ win, I wanted to see Me, TJ, and Disdain up there in those top three spots... *puts hand on heart for the dead body of Disdain*

(his account was killed, don't say "OMG!! how did he die! thats so sad!" he died cause number 18 killed him)
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

yay for Alztec
=D

and congrats to Bloodwake ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

alazar

i sucked that round really really bad :oops: couldnt gain networth without someone knocking it all back down!!

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

ohmyjapan16

Congrats Blood Wake. Not bad for my first round. I'm so glad I broke 100 mil net!

P.S.  windy- j00 r A n00b l3mer

Blood Wake

Ohmyjapan, pretty good for a first round, good job. and I didn't quite understand what you said to Windy, that last word wasn't a word. but did you call him a noob? Windy has to be at least in the top 5 of the best players
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

ohmyjapan16

lamer. I guess I can't be leet without the translators. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I was just joking.

Blood Wake

see... uhh.... weird thing about me, I don't read numbers as words. I guess I'm just not a big nerd like you guys, but I think its really stupid

h

Scarwake

YAY!!! I came in second!!! YAY!!! Because I was brilliant and realized to go on to vacation before I was sacked to the ground
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

windhound

doesnt take a nerd to google search 'leet translator' and C&P ^_^

some people like japan are just naturals at it (=P), I dont like to put too much effort into it, so I let a translator do it...  my lazyness is showing isnt it...

congrats to all.. 

Kyrodo

Gah! I woulda got a higher net if I knew exactly when the reset would be XD well at least I got 10th, but I didn't get everything pulled out >_< (okay, maybe I woulda gotten 8th or something...)

Hallo!

Disdain

(click to enlarge)

Badrang the Tyrant

w1ndy 4nd j4p4n 4r3 m4j0r n00bs...1 pwn j00!!

Wolf Snare

LOL. You guys cant even be leet without using a translator. lame, lame indeed.
Grats blood wake. I think ill play this round...I  got banned from runescape so why not.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)