Immortalized 27

Started by Retto, August 01, 2005, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

HAHAHA you got banned from runescape that's funny.
Only noobs need translators to read/use leet.  I can read it easily, writing it on the other hand takes me a bit, but I dont' use a stupid translator.  *points at Badrang, windy & japan*

Well, you're all three noobs cuz I beat all of you, along with everyone else, 'cept Blood Wake.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kyrodo

dude, get a life (and maybe a mind to go with that). just because you don't beat someone, and, like me, can barely read n00b language, doesn't mean we're neccesarily n00bs. (ok ok, you all have been playing alot longer than me, and I've only played prom for 1 and a half months, but come on, I'm doing pretty well anyways, admit it! lol) not reading "leet" has nothing whatsoever to do with being a n00b... and not beating someone either...

Hallo!

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Scarwake on September 03, 2005, 02:22:29 PM
HAHAHA you got banned from runescape that's funny.
Only noobs need translators to read/use leet.? I can read it easily, writing it on the other hand takes me a bit, but I dont' use a stupid translator.? *points at Badrang, windy & japan*

Well, you're all three noobs cuz I beat all of you, along with everyone else, 'cept Blood Wake.
I can read leet easily...Just not type it.  (Takes too long ya see)

Kyrodo

If there was like some big list of translations, then bam! I'll be able to type it and read it without having to check back on anything or have to spend long hours looking at it XD (hax0r, does that mean hackzer? XD)

Hallo!

alazar

i dont even know what runescape is so......I really couldnt say much on this except what is runescape, is it fun, and how do u get there(what is the website)?

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Kyrodo

I prefer playilng runescape through mofunzone, lags less XD I can read leet perfectly now though... 1 (4n r34d 1337!

Hallo!