wolf

Started by TURGEN, August 15, 2005, 08:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TURGEN

ladies and gentlemen it has come to my attention that you hate wolfbite. and it has come to my attention that B.A. has wolfs back.

wolf bite

* Feels unloved *

?Hate? is such a strong word. Some people may not have liked some actions I have or have not done, but I don?t think anyone can say that I have not been completely fair and even handed to everyone here. So you may want to check your information.

As far as being behind any person or clan, sure I have friends and relatives around here. But I don?t even tell them when I have the land farms scout as it would be unfair to the many that they would get first shot at the land. When I was a player, I have at one time or another been in the same clan with just about everyone. But as an Admin I will not help anyone more then anyone else. I even helped my sworn ?in game? enemy with validations difficulties.

It is correct that if I hand off my job as Admin in regular, I would likely ally again with BA and other old buddies. However I offer them no aid or information as long as it creates a conflict of duties.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

naw
noone 'hates' wolf
some dislike sure =-P   got a small list around somewhere

and as far as wolf allied to BA?  sure as well.
go somthin against us?  bring it on ^_^

btw, why do you 'hate' wolf?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

Interesting...I like sooo almost understood the point of this topic.  And nobody hates wolf bite...people only dislike people here, unless we have some super annoying person that continuously has to be dealt with, then we might say hate...more than likely not.

and who cares if he's friends with BA...He's friends with Blades too...not to mention a whole heck of a lot of other people.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Like Josh. *hates*

Many people like Wolf.  He's good.  The people that don't like him probably don't because Wolf did something to them, whether it was fair or not.

Disdain

Wolf has ALWAYS been fair and professional. I have never had any idea he was hated.  It's prolly the people who have been caught cheating. I figure, if you're a cheater, then you prolly have no honor, anyway, and would rather blame everyone else but yourself.
But, that's just my oppinion.

(click to enlarge)

Blood Wake

look at how many people just replied, Wolf probably has more friends than anyone else in the entire game. hes the nicest guy to ever play. one christmas he sent out 2 bil cash and some food to every single person in the game. I'm pretty sure those people didn't send him hate mail afterwards. lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Disdain on August 16, 2005, 01:42:57 PM
Wolf has ALWAYS been fair and professional. I have never had any idea he was hated.? It's prolly the people who have been caught cheating. I figure, if you're a cheater, then you prolly have no honor, anyway, and would rather blame everyone else but yourself.
But, that's just my oppinion.
And mine. XD I was trying to say that, but it came out bad...

Ruatine

Wolf rocks, that's all there is to it! *grins*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

*Hugs Wolfbite* Awwww. Who could hate him? And where did this "come to your attention" Turgen?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

TURGEN

no no no no no
i my friends have never hated wolfbite actully in my younger days as a warlord i used to chat with him daily he may not remember me but it was back when this land was filled with treacherous warlords whod stab you in the back just like that! needless to say he was one of my only friends.

p.s. i am a member of B.A. windhound

TURGEN

no hard fillings huh wolf?

TURGEN

that was not a comment to hurt.

AND WILL SOMEBODY SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE HISTORY OF THIS CLAN AND THE CLANS THAT CHALLENGE US???????

wolf bite

Oh, my feelings are not hurt. Years ago people did really dislike me because I played well. Never seemed fair to take out the game in real life, but that has all past long ago as most of my once enemies now consider me a friend.

I was more concerned as to an indication that I may be backing any person or clan. Maybe since you have just returned you don?t know. My account on reg has been put to sleep and I have NO playing accounts, I am the Admin! Kind of like if the referee in a ball game was on the side of one team, then the whole game would be useless. This is not the case and I would not want anyone to think that.

No offence taken for curiosity.

So we used to chat? I admit I forget things, but if you would like to tell me under what name we chatted I can see if I remember. If you don?t want to announce it on the forums, you can PM me.

And thanks to all for coming to my defense. There was a topic about best friend on RWL, surprisingly I got the most votes. Not bad for someone with his Aim blocked that rarely chats. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Quoteladies and gentlemen it has come to my attention that you hate wolfbite. and it has come to my attention that B.A. has wolfs back.
that just seems like a bad statement
if 'we' hate wolf, the BA has wolf's back, and ~1/2 the game was once in BA (no, really..  at one time BA had about half the players o_O).. 
it just doesnt work, given the 'you' as stated implies a majority
a better statement would have been "why do some 'dislike' wolf?"
given wolf's account is on vacation, its hard to really back him up..  and visa versa

QuoteTue, 09 Aug 2005 18:28:12 -0700
From TURGEN THE CURSED (#775) (?)
STARBURST CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN?
...forgot about that...  I forwarded you on to turtledog and thought no more about it ^_^
a side note, all caps is evil.  its hard on the eyes and annoys me
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't