wolf

Started by TURGEN, August 15, 2005, 08:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Ahem ahem...Turgen, please refrain from double & triple posting...there is an edit button that you can use to add to a post...that's what its there for.

*Mod Duties*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TURGEN

thank you

anyway i was once known as veero the forgotten, and for some reason i think hes still on,weero, and my first was deborah i thought it it was pronounced as deeboorrah not deborah you know like a girls name. i thought it was like a devilish name.but wolf why arent you playing any more?

Nohcnonk

Because he believes that being a mod is more important, obviously...

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Barkclaw2

Hmmm. I don't get what you have to hate against other clans. I mean it's a game. Seriously.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

Your game 'personality' reflects your real 'personality' and a person's opinion of you.  If you overattack someone every day in game, there's probably not going to think you're a nice guy.

Ruatine

*shrugs* I've never connected how someone plays a game with how they really are... unless they're complete jerks. Being an aggressive player doesn't mean that you're an aggressive person. *is an aggressive player*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

If noone knows who I am online, then I love to be big jerk to people.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

You're exactly the kind of person that annoys the heck out of me. XD  I don't see how it's so fun...

Yeah, I'm an extremely aggresive player (but fair, not jerk-like at all), but I'm not too bad on the forums, am I... ^_^

...Am I?

Scarwake

Lol, I've recently become really aggressive in game when I discovered the sack feature, because I never messed with any of those new attack features when they came out a long time ago, but that is sooo not who I am in person.  I'm quite shy and don't talk much.

On the forums, I can be either way, just depends which way people get to me..
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Barkclaw2

I'm not an agressive player. I'm an agressive person.

It is fun!!!! Like that one dude on that one site that I made fun of...Ok now I feel bad about doing that.

TURGEN

so wolf do you remember any of those names????

wolf bite

I have been thinking about those names, and sorry I don't recall them. But that is nothing against you, I forget the names that even people that have always been here use. So many names to recall, then there are their aim and msn names. Plus I now have all the email addresses to remember.

Anyway, I am happy you came back. This is a nice community.

I had not responded because others spoke rightly for me. I stopped playing for several reasons. I find it more important to work to keep the games fair so that people have a reason to stay here and I will not see anymore friends leave. I was spending so much time a year ago either doing the math to take someone down or watching for attacks on my emperorship that I had little time for other things.  Besides, it was hard to find something to do that I had not done before. I enjoy working for other now more then I did playing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Barkclaw2

Wow-ish-ness. Sorry 'bout that to you.

I shall never leave!! Muahaha!!!

DemonSlavers

Bunch of Haters!  The Only reason yall hate Wolf Bite is because he smokes more that half of yall!   8-)
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'