Vacation B*******

Started by Juska, October 26, 2005, 05:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Ok, today I'm running right and I'm kicking everyone's butt like usual no one can stand against me, so I take a shot at Disdain for the hell of it, I break no surprise right. But he's got crap for land so I decide to hit someboby else, namely submarine, so you know I pwn him and heal and now I've got a motherload of troops and decide I'm gonna lay a licking on Disdain and what happens?

Well, I'll tell you if you haven't guessed. His account puff goes into protection, that's what I do to people scare em so bad their emp go straight to protection.

And now to my point. Empires in the top 10 espcially those in the #1 spot should not be allowed to enter protection or stay in it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ereptor

Player in number one position in vacation.  Pretty much sums up the game right now. 

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Has anyone considered the fact that when he went into vaca, he wasn't emp? Turtle Dog was. You don't go into vacation mode as soon as you set it. There's a wait period. He became #1 after he had set vacation mode. Or am I wrong on the length of the wait period. Either way, he had already set vaca before you attacked him Juska. I don't know why he set it, but it had nothing to do with you... and as to the #1 spot being in vaca, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, become #1 yourself. 248 mil NW is in no way shape or form impossible to overcome. As to that summing up the state of the game, do you have any other ideas to improve it and attract new players or bring back old ones? I'd love to hear em. Otherwise, I'm tried of hearing people complain and do nothing. Instead of scorning FaF, perhaps we should adopt some more of their ideas. Bring a little variety back. Make Indy a workable strat again for people besides Juska. Just throwing stuff out there. No offense intended Ereptor, you just happened to make that particular comment when my own personal bile at the slow death of RWL happened to be high.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

I've tried alot no one gives a darn. At least no with any sort of power in this game.

I know that you don't go into protection right away sheesh, I thought it was rather funny his emp went into prot. right after I hit him, and I still think having top 10 emps in protection is retarded. Of course 248mil isn't impossible to overcome, but this my 3rd run :(

You want indies to be popular? You do 4 things. 1. Nerf merc prices. 2. nerf leader land grab. 3. nerf food net 4. Increase troops production for rat at least and more races aswell.
Current Empires:

Disdain

Don't worry Juska. You'll get over it.
BTW, I'm not going to justify why I am on vacation mode. It's an option that I need, right now, and I took it. If you don't like it, tough. Again, you'll get over it. You can always rise above.

But, yea, I planned it just right. I knew you were going to attack and when, so I timed it to go into protection right after you attacked.  :roll:  You give yourself way too much credit.

I haven't set myself on vacation for a long time and you decide to complain NOW??!!!  Sounds like you just need to complain and since you don't like me, you chose to do it now.

I have an idea. RESET!

(click to enlarge)

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Badrang the Tyrant

What do you agree to, seeker?

(only the FAF people will get this)

Neobaron

Ereptor

Reset?  hahaha.  Not happening....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

I know. Kind of a "God is dead" situation...

With nobody watching.

Juska

Who said I didn't like you?

I didn't enjoy you helping to kill me on turbo, but that's how things work.

I choose to complain now, because I've only recently begun playing reg. again.

I think that top 10 player should have the decency to not go into vacation, epsecially if your active enough to post on the forums.

Course you probably have RL probs like you hinted at.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Just because you're in the top 10, doesn't mean you don't have the right to go on vacation.

I think that players on vacation SHOULD be removed from the scoresheet untill they retourn... but i don't think they shouldn't be allowed to go on vacation at all.

btw, the top 10 right now on turbo... is almost everyone, lol

Gen. Volkov

I can't really be that much of a trendsetter.. or make the game that fun. Its prolly just coincidence, but it seems everytime I leave or come back, things spike or drop as if they were dependent on me. Prolly just coincidence though. And I'd like to see a reset. Retto... oh Retto... where arrrree you? *Crickets* Right.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Well I thought your post was funny, Juska.
I will not deleted this

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Disdain on October 27, 2005, 11:28:39 AM
Don't worry Juska. You'll get over it.
BTW, I'm not going to justify why I am on vacation mode. It's an option that I need, right now, and I took it. If you don't like it, tough. Again, you'll get over it. You can always rise above.

But, yea, I planned it just right. I knew you were going to attack and when, so I timed it to go into protection right after you attacked.  :roll:  You give yourself way too much credit.

I haven't set myself on vacation for a long time and you decide to complain NOW??!!!  Sounds like you just need to complain and since you don't like me, you chose to do it now.

I have an idea. RESET!

OMG TOLD.  lol   Juska, i know it can get annoying i mean they jack you then they go in to protection.  but they cant do anything for like a week.  so just go past him.

lol Holby yeah it was funny lol
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'