Going out with a bang...

Started by Mysterious Guy, February 23, 2003, 04:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious Guy

So, I may soon be leaving, yes. But I'll keep this brief memory. Sorry Josh, nothing personal. I'll send you guys most of my 7M stoats later....

~Warhammer, The Feared

Shadow Giant

I'll take some stoats......pleez! (#200) (I'm half joking, but I wouldn't mind having some) why are you quitting?
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Mark

:o  :o  :o ...YAH!!!!!!!!!finnaly finnaly finnaly finnaly finnaly!!!!!!!!!  (Yaeh, Tarsonis  took half my land. I'm still mad!!!! )

How many stoats does he have?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

windhound

heh, that looks kinda odd:

*1 Warhammer (#4) 0 $66,351,554 Emperor Wildcat Northlands

btw, it's in red, -he's dead- but I cant figure out how to do color, so, heh.
if anyone would mind posting or PM me how to, it would be nice...

EDIT:  it looks odd 'cause it says he's online and dead at the same time....  yep...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

*1 Warhammer (#4) 0 $66,351,554 Emperor Wildcat Northlands

You do {Color=red}Thing{/Color} except using [] instead of {}.

windhound

like this?

windhound, warlord of the dieing Windhounds

EDIT:  yea!  color!  hehe, thanks Menatus
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Wish I could've gotten in on the stoat action... I could use them well.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Mysterious Guy

Like I'd give you stoats....
I only sent to people in the Northlands, because I forgot, and recalled my raiders. Then ran out of loyalty.... and of course I have 2M leaders. And the funny thing is, I often sold 500K stoats to make money... 'bout every day I sold that many in one go, and many small sales, hehe.

Fenix

It's ok, I'm beginning my purge, now.  I trust few, now, and never should have let you stay as my right hand.  Nothing personal is right, because there was nothing personal between us.  You stay true to your colours through and through, If you had stayed, I would have killed you, so you delete.  There's no honour in death.  bye.  

Menatus

I feel so unloved, "Mysterious Guy". You didn't send me anything ^_^

Deathclaw

Mysterious Guy, why wouldn't you send me stoats? We were allies, ya know.
Josh, you say you trust few... am I trusted? Just curious...  :P  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Wickedclaw

John man, you sunk down to wolf bite's level. Truly a sad sight, and to think I HAD respect for you, well thats all gone now. But really, you have defined a coward to me this time, ridiculous. No glory in it and your bang was more of a *poof* and if you were to ever play the game again you would easily be taken down.

~Wickedclaw

Orcrist

Yup- seriously Beatles....er...Mysterious Guy- i don't think any1's gonna let you get that high again.....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Mysterious Guy

Like I give a darn.

You could purge Jack too, based on that argument.

I only sent aid to Northlands people.... no loyalty. Sorry.

Fenix, bad loser.

I deleted 'cause I'm quitting. Not coming back. Thassit.

Mysterious Guy

Enough, darnit!

No more convos. I've had enough.

I was never, nor wanted to be, Josh's "right hand". Becoming an Emperor is bloody. I could easily have remained one. I started at 60% health, and even at 12%, my attacks were going through. And I had a zillion turns. I could easily have taken 90% of his land, built 60K guards, set my manaage army to 100% rats, and sat on my arse, nice and comfy. When I quit, I had well over 2M leaders, that wouldn't have been a threat. People with leaders-per-acres in the 70s and 80s were failing even in Espionages. I could have knocked all of KM down, and never let them come back up. Sat up there. (Like Josh did on the old server). However, while I'm not as close to Josh as to some others here, I'm close eoungh that to do that would have hurt me personally. So I didn't. As it is, I didn't even knock him from first, though I could have knocked him to 30th. So, quit complaining, and live with the fact that I hate Emperors in all forms. That's the other part of the reason I quit.

Last Word.