For all the nOObs Please read.

Started by Blankshots, February 07, 2006, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Welcome to RWL,

their now that thats out of the way.? YOU will be attacked if you are online and a spy of your troops idicates you have no turns left.? I cannot stress enough how cheap it is to stay online to protect your land.? ?If you have no turns and we see that you have none, and I don't mean say 30 turns, I mean running your full turns, you shall and will be attacked to the fullness of our ability's.? I notice I say ours, ok, I'll refraise, you'll be attacked by me.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

then there's ppl like me n snare that'll online attack anyways.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blankshots

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 07, 2006, 06:04:36 PM
well written.

Thank you wolf snare, I try to express the anger and frustration of being in game mailed saying stop attacking me I'm online, when I spy and see no turns.  And you yourself write very well.  "you know deep down the perverted truth and it rots in the pit of your soul"   I am impressed.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: cloud on February 07, 2006, 06:16:51 PM
then there's ppl like me n snare that'll online attack anyways.

lol I usually attack online for the thrill. I dont mind getting in an online war.

Quote from: Blankshots on February 07, 2006, 06:27:15 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 07, 2006, 06:04:36 PM
well written.

Thank you wolf snare, I try to express the anger and frustration of being in game mailed saying stop attacking me I'm online, when I spy and see no turns. And you yourself write very well. "you know deep down the perverted truth and it rots in the pit of your soul" I am impressed.

heh, thanks. I too was inspired by frustration and the fact that beatles has been decieving everyone... A select few of us know the truth  :|
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Blankshots is entirely correct. I did that exact thing to riddick yesterday. I espy'd him, he had only a few turns left and i had watched his NW and saw that it hadn't changed in like 10 minutes so i went for it. As SOON as i started taking turns, Slit Wrist Theory (#12) start trying to break me.
Seems he does his best to attack me when i'm in the middle of my runs, it drives me nuts. He didn't break me regardless, but it was a pain.

Blankshots, keep in mind though, that at the moment the scores sheet is only reset every hour, so people aren't tryign to stay online to avoid getting attacked, they're simply stuck online untill the scores reset every hour.

Blankshots

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 08, 2006, 06:17:45 AM

Blankshots, keep in mind though, that at the moment the scores sheet is only reset every hour, so people aren't tryign to stay online to avoid getting attacked, they're simply stuck online untill the scores reset every hour.

You are totally correct Peace, but I am saying that I recieve messages saying "I'm online don't attack", when clearly the espy of 1 min before shows that yes technically they are online, but at that moment out of turns, I do not count anything less then 15 turns online and running turns.? Nor do I accept that with in 5 mins they will recieve another 30 turns.

And another thing to the noobs, attacking someone when you get those 30 turns is not smart play. Yes you might be able to take some land back but thats it, you can do nothing with it after returning it to your camp.