(click to enlarge)

Ruddertail

Welcome, Snare.

Whee! I love indying... *Is third, and hasn't made run since yesterday*
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

*Is fourth, having just run today, after getting the beat down*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Disdain

*is still faking his way through  :-D

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

*Is not liking being at 4k every time he logs on*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ruddertail

*Is wondering whether anybody but Snare will offer any competetion this round* 

How is being at 4k when you log on affecting an indy strat? You have cash or troops to sell from last round, so just go out, grab land, and start producing... Unless you're using markets?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

It's more the loss of troops that I can sell. That and never having enough land to do what I want.