reset... again

Started by Beem, June 02, 2006, 12:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

lol, this is getting ridiculous!  It's impossible to run a decent strat without knowing when the game will be reset.  Any clue this time?  Will it be soon like tomorrow? Will it be half way through the month?  Will it just stretch this entire month and then reset on normal time next month?   We need to know O.o... Can we make Retto sign like... a policy that gives us his soul if he does not warn us and reset on time?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

i WISH!

I'm actually thinkin we should just go to the end of this month. i've been trying really hard to get ahold of retto in the last few days but he's gone aloof :(

cloud

i kinda stopped playing turbo...don't have the time or patience.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

VinnieOlle

Cant he just program a button and give it to wolfbite or peace alliance that allows them to reset everything without him?

Juska

He could, except retto can't can code about as well as imperialphoenix.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Beem

ww, and about as well as Juska can type.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Juska

Lol, i thought I deleted that can't.....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

artu

lets just go to the end of june and then reset we can have a extra long round