3rd yellow card?

Started by Deathclaw, June 22, 2006, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Simunic got his 2nd yellow late on vs. Australia and referee Graham Poll didn't show the red that comes along with it so Simunic stayed on the pitch. Then at the end he recieved a third yellow and finally his deserved red.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

The refing this year has been the worst I have ever seen.  Just plain horrible.  To bad for my country.  We got eliminated today by a great team ( Ghana ) that will head towards brazil next. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Quote from: Ereptor on June 22, 2006, 07:45:58 PM
The refing this year has been the worst I have ever seen.? Just plain horrible.? To bad for my country.? We got eliminated today by a great team ( Ghana ) that will head towards brazil next.?

Agreed. Merk and the Paraguayan ref (don't know his name) sucked. Bruce Arena is an idiot. Why the hell would you field a 4-5-1 after getting a grand total of ONE shot on goal in the first two matches? Especially in a match that you need to win! And Eddie Johnson should come on at half time since he didn't start, we needed the firepower and his speed would go well against the faster players for Ghana. The big players were inconsistent, really the whole team was inconsistent and only linked some good play together in spurts. Bruce Arena will get sacked and hopefully Klinsmann will be hired. If not then Nowak looks likely or even Wynalda or a combination of Wynalda and Balboa. 

Holby

I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Quote from: Holby on June 23, 2006, 01:03:23 AM
Australia's cool.

Ya, their first World Cup in 32 years and they advance. I like Cahill... but not Kewell, plays for Liverpool, I do not like Liverpool (being a United fan). I like Craig Moore, newcastle center half correct? And I like Swarczer and I just butchered the spelling but it's 1:19 AM so I can be forgiven I guess. But you know who I mean the goalkeeper for Australia and Middlesborough.