Umm reset

Started by Blankshots, July 16, 2006, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Hey Peace or Wolf, any one know whats happening with the reset? Are we waiting till the end of the month, or till Wolfs leg heals? Which by the way I am sorry to hear happend...

Blankshots.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

wolf bite

At this point. we are letting the last game run. If Retto resets on the 28TH great. If not, I will reset on the last day of each month.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blankshots

todays the 28th, so i guess we are resetting on the 31st?

Oh well, I got 12 bill net hahaha.

blankshots.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Wolf Snare

everybody bow down. that's right mortals XD
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

well you were on 12bil net  :roll:
i got really bored and murdered you down because you didnt have a shield up
last days of the set and you won
Great work Cody and Greg
nice teamwork and it was good being allied with ya both
:P i didn't beat you up to backstab or anything it's just with only 3 good players and teamed up together got very boring
hopefully this legendary wolf bite can play next set in turbo i wouldn't mind seeing everyone going solo and see who's best
EVERYONE CLANNED IN THERE OWN CLAN
NO ALLIES
:P I was going part time and got to second spot i guess
If it doesn't reset then i'll try and topple you more APBT
get me back whenever you want.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Wolf Snare

"sevah",

you're completely worthless. I hope turning on your only friends in this world was worth winning a game, because i am done with the pathetic likes of you. you are blocked and deleted on m,sn, dont try to contact me any further. I am quitting prom, its causing too much stress in my life, especially when my clanmate turns on me and [no] our team over. you should be ashamed, and i truely hope you rot in [haties].

in other business, you dont deserve winning this set. the only way you could do it was by screwing over your team mates, which was completely below the belt and unbelievably cowardly. you can die for all I care, you are the most cowardly and pathetic player I know, and I now see the real you. I dont wish to further conrigate with such a loser, so just do the world a favour and slit your wrists. god knows you have nothing further to live for, your whole life revolves around prom and you cant even win that fair. so when you read this, I hope you realize you've made the biggest mistake of your pathetic promisance existance, and I honestly suggest taking a bath with your toaster, should you be able to afford one. good bye you selfish [no].
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blankshots

your pathetic sevah, a coward, and you really aren't that good, like I said in another post....my net was 12-13 bill, you had a net of 1.2....you exploited weakness, yes it is fair, but you screwed your clan mates...and that to me makes you a traitor, if you play this game again, I will find you and hire the entire game to kill you, believe me not? then sign up for this round and jump 20x my net...if you can, and I shall bring you down, you white wigger. Rap is for the black people, you stupid honky.

wolf bite

So much anger, and on your birthday too. You know you are pushing the limits, and maybe even passed it a bit. Only the last line of the above post was against the rules. Let me help you out here. Attack what someone did and how they did it is fine. But don?t make a direct attack on the person, their race, or their intelligence. If you really have a need to attack the person, then using a Redwall term to attack their alter ego character will be over looked like ?You homeless rat!? You are still rather new so this is simply an adjustment for your future posts.

Oh, and happy birthday.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blankshots

haha, thanks wolf bite...I withdraw my attack on his race and attempt to rap. I will make sure this does not happen again. thanks for b-day wishes though... :-D

Blankshots.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 30, 2006, 04:41:23 PM
"sevah",

you're completely worthless. I hope turning on your only friends in this world was worth winning a game, because i am done with the pathetic likes of you. you are blocked and deleted on m,sn, dont try to contact me any further. I am quitting prom, its causing too much stress in my life, especially when my clanmate turns on me and fuaks our team over. you should be ashamed, and i truely hope you rot in [haties].

in other business, you dont deserve winning this set. the only way you could do it was by screwing over your team mates, which was completely below the belt and unbelievably cowardly. you can die for all I care, you are the most cowardly and pathetic player I know, and I now see the real you. I dont wish to further conrigate with such a loser, so just do the world a favour and slit your wrists. god knows you have nothing further to live for, your whole life revolves around prom and you cant even win that fair. so when you read this, I hope you realize you've made the biggest mistake of your pathetic promisance existance, and I honestly suggest taking a bath with your toaster, should you be able to afford one. good bye you selfish bestard.
Eheheh. Sore loser.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

HAH. HOlby, shut your mouth you noob. you have no idea whatsoever what we went through with rick to have him just stab us in teh back. it was unbelievable. now, if you have beef with me I suggest you join turbo so I can whoop your butt. otherwise, keep your yap shut when things do not concern you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

Pardon the intrusion, but I just wanted to gently point out that your attitude, Wolf Snare, is quite similiar to Juska's leading up to his death on both regular and turbo.

Peace out.

Wolf Snare

rofl. Blow My Whistle (#13) please, do your worst. I guarentee the game will be locked down within a week.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Hey Snare man, I do suggest you take a short break from prom. It sounds to me - at least from what i'm reading - that you've got some added aggression that I think has more to do with real life then this situation in the game.

Please take some time to work things out man, if you want some support e mail me or catch me on MSN. I'm not on much 'cause of camp, but I will get to it and do what i can.