redwall warlords question

Started by Fangburn, August 28, 2006, 09:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fangburn

first things first im new and know nothing so if someone wants to help me or teach me stuff pm me and now for the question do you have to pay to play the game or is it free :?

Beem

lol, we have difficulting maintaining interest as is XP   it'd be dead if people had to pay lol.

In short, it's free ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

wolf bite

Welcome!!!

We have no charge to play our 2 games or be on our forum. We are anti advertising. You will not see any banners nor get junk mail from us, we will not sell your name, hunt you down, or try to get anything from you but your attention.

Beem is right that we are far from the hundreds of people we once had years ago, but we usually maintain about 50 people in the games. Summers are always a slowdown, so with that over, things will pick up.

You can find plenty of information in the Help Forum or the Strategy Forum. Also you can post in the Help forum that you would like a teacher, interview them, and they will teach you the game for ? yes ? Free!

If you have other questions about how something works, post it in the Help Forum. Normally such things posted in the General Forum will be moved to the Help by our competent Mods. But this is more of a greeting and is fine right were you posted it.

We hope most of all that you have fun.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles