Major announcement!!! Staff change!!!

Started by wolf bite, August 29, 2006, 04:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Allows a reasonable off topic question in.

Yes it would be. But understand. That the full discussion has been under our announcement of staff, not general discussion. This would be a much higher regulated tread since this is ONLY for announcements. We had let this go on way to long.

Concerning its discussion elsewhere, pick a rusty old topic that it is in. Don?t open yet another one. It has been discussed to all ends to a point of boredom. There is no reason I can see of having 20 topics about a dead subject.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

You're all being {inappropriate word(s)}.

Can I say that?

*looks around*

Edit: Inappropriate word(s), removed.
~Mod Duties
~Scarwake
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Neobaron

Was it /really/ an inappropriate word for the situation?

Beatles is being a smart(butt) for pointing out the ambiguity in something that was clearly meant as such to save time in explanation, and also he popinted it out to make wolf look silly for the benefit of whatever argument Beatles brought to the table.

Wolf is using negative grammar to describe the last beatles incident in order to swing public opinion one way...

Everyone else is either half-way informed or on the defensive for no reason whatsoever.

---

Seems kinda futile to me guys.

Kiss and make up or ban each other and be done with it.

Simple solutions from your friendly neighborhood Neobaron.

wolf bite

Neo, I know your intent is to help. But since I have asked some to stay on the topic of new management, all must.

If anyone really wants to chat about which push they see as the first punch, they may open a talk in general discussion about it.

If anyone wishes to rehash the code security issues, past hacking of our site, complaints against Retto, or any of the other old dead fights, please find a rusty one and bump the topic.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Scarwake

And yes it was an inappropriate word because it is a direct personal insult on a person, in this case more than one people.

~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Yellow Eyes

I didn't read all 5 pages, I read the 1st page, and thats it. I'm sad that Rettos gone, even though it has been years since I've talked to him. He got me into the Redwall code, and ultimately web design and programming. But I do feel that he has let the game slip over the past years since I've played it (which I believe is about 4 years since I played it, on a regular basis). I feel that now it can be much improved as well as more open.

That is my opinion, but I also feel you should have a "New Management Opinion". Which you may have, I just haven't looked yet  :roll: