Turbo Round 38

Started by Peace Alliance, September 30, 2006, 10:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Yes, when you can run a troop loop with 400% profit, pretty much everything else is out of the picture... :P
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Malicious

this server looks pretty close to me
looks like the lizard guys arent going that great and the wolves are closing in

Ruddertail

Meh... indy's limited by land. Leaders can probably produce just as much, if not more, on the same amount of land. Especially since we lizzards got our sell prices dropped 1/3rd. Something to do with somebody running a bit of a troop loop... perhaps you can ask Snare about that. ;)
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Duskslash Mercenaries

might as well restart the thing... no one's passing up Redan now that the merc thing is gone.

White Fang

Quotelooks like the lizard guys arent going that great and the wolves are closing in

That's because wolves are the ultimate species![/propoganda]

*Collects 100,000,000 loyalty.*

Ruddertail

Quote from: Duskslash Mercenaries on October 09, 2006, 08:50:08 AM
might as well restart the thing... no one's passing up Redan now that the merc thing is gone.

No... you just need to take away that net, since it was a result of an admin mistake. Though I'm sure some people could pass it. 300 bil is doable for a wolf, and can be done by the end of the set. And 300 bil should buy enough troops to pass that.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

windhound

end of the set?
on a good run I can make 50 bil easy
and thats running fairly inefficently = P

making 300 bil isnt hard, but keeping it around till you get to spend it can be
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

White Fang

QuoteNo... you just need to take away that net, since it was a result of an admin mistake.

*Shakes head emphatically.*

That would be extremely unfair and partial, considering that other people took advantage of said "admin mistake," as well. We might have taken advantage of it the most, but if you're going to do that, you have to take away the net all the other lizards got from selling troops at higher-than-normal prices.

Ruddertail

No, I'm not talking about the high sell price. That was intentional. I'm talking about you buing troops for X, sending them to snare who could sell them for 4X, and he then sending the cash back to you, allowing you to buy 4x troops.

That was unintentional. Not the high lizzard sell prices, but the ability of lizzard and wolf to run that kind of loop.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!