Turbo Server Top 10

Started by ~>John<~, February 26, 2003, 09:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Come one and all, for some of the top 10 are UTTERLY landfat!!!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Shadow Giant

hehe! just try me, i'm Ainr-Gliath, and not just fat on land! :lol: have at me boys! you'll get the buttwhuppin you want!
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Trident

Meh, I'm not land fat.  I defensive and offense points fat.  I bet nobody in the top 10 (but me) even spent any turns building barracks and guards.  Not me though!

The Lady Shael

*skeptical look* Hm, that's what they all say. I'm betting there's some people 50 ranks below you guys with 6 times as many offence points than the top ten....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bloodrath

Not likely for me. I am guessing I have 5x as much as most of them, and I am using my leaders to find that out. Most people 50 ranks below the top ten are just hitting the 1000 mark in most troop types, which is sad. :blink:  

windhound

I like this ton of turns stuff, makes the game more interresting, I went from around rank 40 to rank 4 back down to rank 7, all within a matter of minuets...    
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

Yep, getting pretty heated up there, but I like this action. You may loose your rank in a matter of minutes but you can gain it back quickly.

Yay! I'm a single digit! I got #8!
A note to anyone who is thinking of attacking me- I have just spent the last 450 turns building up my army... I'm not landfat.. I only used 20 turns scouting..

General Austin

Don't even think of attacking me, you low rankers. I don't want you to get hurt, because I have enough guards to block you all, including so many troops...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Misha

After my short, short reign as Number One I am now striving to take down Tarsonis and Azeroth, but seeing how they have the turn advantage on me I should just lay low... :ph34r:
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

Abby The Rat

Yep, I'm number one now in teh turbo, how about that... Once again, I've have taking Number one
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scarwake

I just started playing on the Turbo Server like ummm....20 mins ago and I've already hit 4000 some rats, and 2000 & 1000 on the other units.  And I'm not as land fat as what I am in the Regular Server.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Menatus

That's it? I'm doing no more scouting and attacking until I've build up an adequate army. When the new server just started, I stayed at the bottom for a while. But I didn't care...look where I am now?

Orcrist

Hmmm....I got hit pretty hard in the turbo, but I'm back and ready to kill- my army is bigger than alot of people ranked around 10-15...I should know, as I've scouted them out....now I just have to wait for the turns
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

ranks 10-15 doesnt include rank 17  :)   I'm fairly safe then....  I'm not completly weak or land fat either...  hehe, I might move back up without doing anything if ranks 10-15 drop  :D  

doesnt take too long to get a good amount of turns at 5 turns per 10 min. cycle, I like this verson better than the regular...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't