An old RP

Started by General Austin, February 27, 2003, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

RazorClaw, all 3 feet of him, was on a journey to escape the terrible state of the West. An army of weasels, 100,000 strong had invaded the territory. HIS territory. He had escaped to the cold of the Northlands. He took a glug of his cordial. "Hello, there," said a silky-smooth voice. RazorClaw froze, then turned. There was a chair. How curious. As the white haze started to clear, he saw a rat. Taking out his battleaxe, he snarled "Who are you? Why do you come disrupting inocent travelers? Are you a mecenary, or a searat?" His face still livid, battleaxe still ready, he stood. The rat said.......

Abby The Rat

"Peace, warrior. I am both but neither."

He stood up, letting the mark of the Forest Star, show.

"You see, I am of a searat, but I'm not dangous as one,"

Placing his sword on the chair,

"I can trade with you, but it just me giving."

Walking up to the Badger, completely showing that he is unarmed. Holding out his hand.

"Please friend."
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Deathclaw

My character:

Name: Deathclaw
Race: Hare
Weapons: Bow, sling, scimitar
Army: 200,000 at my back, all in chain mail and with a helmet, as well as a shield with a large red X emblazoned on it. This also appears on front and back of breastplate.
Animals in army: Fellow hares, foxes, ferrets, shrews, otters, badgers, and the squirrels of the archer regiment.
Weapons in horde include: Slings, bows, spears, javelins, dirks and other assorted blades, poisons, etc.

Poison and vixen healer in horde.

Fight for good and defend against evil... usually.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

RazorClaw looks at the paw, coldly, as if expecting a knife to appear in it. He then breaks into a smile and shakes paws with the rat. "I am glad, for I have slain many an enemy, but my last friend was slain 4 seasons ago. So, a knight of some sort are you? Well, my name's RazorClaw from the West. You also mentioned being somewhat of a searat. Do you have any friends who can help me with a little problem I have?". The rat asks " What kind of problem?". "Well, it started when a few weasels decided to take a visit to my territory........

Deathclaw

Approaching the two conversing, Deathclaw made his presence known.

"I come with an army, I can help. How big is our opposition? I am 200,000 strong, all trained warriors. We can start off soon, and build a fortress to attack from."

RazorClaw

"Good! An army! Haha, now we can finally defeat them! What's that?!?!?" A number of weasels, about two score, comes into sight. "That" RazorClaw said "is an extremely small group of them. They are a horde of weasels, 100,000 strong. This is only part of their number, however. They have employed many groups of searats and mercenary foxes, so, their number is probably about, say, 1,000,000. I don't know if you can do anything, but I might be able to do something about this." A reckless glint came into his eyes, and he was off. He came back in about half an hour, with ten moles. " I have heard of a mole colony near here. We can now dig a trap for the patrol." The moles dug a portion of the mountain off. The weasels didn't know what hit them. "Right," RazorClaw said. "Now they have no idea that we are here.". What do you suggest we do, Deathclaw?".

Deathclaw

"Question the prisoners. Then, if they don't comply, they die. Tell them this: Comply or die. Then, 'tis up to you. Not likely we can keep them with us, though. I'll see about recruiting more troops."

Upon going through the area, some of the moles joined the army. Then came a crew of otters and a holt of dunehogs. More squirrels and hares were coming in. Then, some shrews. 300,000 was now the number in Deathclaw's army. Lastly, a tribe of warriors joined up. 302,000 troops to attack with.

Kazaar

In the misty haze a wolf approached at a high speed to the location of the chair.

Deathclaw

Removing his longbow, Deathclaw fired above the intruders head, ordering them to halt and state their business.

RazorClaw

Errrr.... they aren't exactly prisoners, they died. The barrage of rocks was about a square half-mile. Ouch. Anyway......

The army had been formed. Outnumbered, but not outmatched. RazorClaw, Deathclaw, and Ad were all at the head of the army. RazorClaw looked towards Deathclaw. "Well, this is your army, what tactics would you like to employ for our first attack?"

Deathclaw

"I'd say a fortress would be useful. Then, I'll lead forth my archers to pick off the enemy. We'll reduce their number and then attack."

In a few days, a stone fortress had been constructed, with many guard towers around it, and many guards. Then, off went about 5000 archers. Swiftly and stealthily they picked off weasels. Sniping squirrels went through the area, with the hare leader doing the same. They withdrew after a considerable amount had been killed, but not until Deathclaw left a scroll at the door of the enemy leader's hut. It said this:

"Leave."

Kazaar

"I be a friend of Ad yes, I was supposed to meet him here. Where might Ad be?" The wolf said as he stood firmly infront of Deathclaw.

General Austin

"Yo, ho, it's off we go! Yo, ho, it's off we go!"

Windstar hummed merrily as he strode off down the dusty road, kicking rocks as he went.  Windstar Fleetpaw, the young, rambunctious otter, was searching for the famed knight, Ad The Rat. Asking everywhere for him, he finally came near to the place where the famed knight was supposed to be.

"Now where could that liddle matey be, anyhow?" He said, as he searched and searched for the famed Rat's palace.

"All there is is a bunch of troops flocking about shooting each other! Aye, I'd better ask them, then." He said wearily as he ran towards the large rock.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

*The ferret commander of 200,000 heavily armed and trained ferrets sat in his Northlands fortress, Kilkenne was the Northlands' Emperor. He had heard of these new arrivals from his citadel in the mountains and had sent this message to them:

"Sirs,

I know not why you trespass into my domain, but if it has anything to do with the horde of Weasels who are dangerously close to my area, you are welcome by all means at my mountain citadel. We are finishing the harvest and there will be plenty of food and shelter for all. My 200,000 ferrets will be supplemented by one hundred thousand more by the end of the winter, as I am calling in all small forts to deal with this threat to my homelands. Please, come with me and we shall rid the world of them.

~Kilkenne, Emperor of the North

*All he needed to do now was wait.*

Deathclaw

Leading the group, Deathclaw accepted the invitation, hoping this wasn't a mistake. Off marched his 302,000 soldiers, Ad, Deathclaw, and RazorClaw at the head of the army.

Turning a bend in the road, they were suddenly attacked by marsh frogs. The melee began. Squirrels picked off frogs, and shrews charged them from the sides, whilst other troops hit from the front, driving them back, they surrendered eventually, after being overwhelmed. Tied up, they were forced into a river to sink to the bottom. Off they went again to the citadel of Kilkenne, more cautious, this time around.