An old RP

Started by General Austin, February 27, 2003, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

OOC: Is totally lost, but hey... (No, autoing please, it makes it hard for me to follow..)

IC:
"Please, deathclaw, let my friend come, I have been waiting for them."
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

OOC: Is also lost...gonna randomly come in as usual.

A vixen, seemingly appearing out of no where, stood blocking their path. She was backed by a small band of 5,000 strong, weasels and stoats.

"Halt! Who goes there? You're entering my territory."

RazorClaw

Ok, general outline:

RazorClaw makes friends with Ad.
Deathclaw comes.
RazorClaw describes a problem with 1,000,000 armed vermin, and Deathclaw decides to help with his army.
They meet Kilk, who also has an army.
They build a fortress.
They go to attack the weasels.
They find an extremely outnumbered vixen in the middle of a marsh.

There, got it????

Ok, here goes nothin'.

"Who are you? Where are you from? Who deemed you ruler here? Why are you stopping innocent hordes of ferrets, shrews, squirrels, and other warlike creatures? Last question: Why shouldn't I chop you to bits right now?" Inquired RazorClaw, snarling. The vixen said/asked/responded....

Kilkenne

((Menatus, as you probably don't realise, this cannot be your territory, as I have already declared right to it. I govern this land. Read all posts that are new before you post.))

Razorclaw, you got it wrong.

You didn't meet me. I own this land you are trodding upon. I already have a fortress.
We did not meet the weasels yet.
She is standing in the middle of MY marsh.

RazorClaw

Well, if you rule the whole thing, then how come you didn't know that Ad was there, or that a horde of 200,000 had entered your territory???? Anyway, who sai we were still in the northlands??? There aren't marshesin the northlands? Martin was taken south for a while until he got to Badrang's fortress, and then more so while he and Rose were going to where ever thatplace was that she was from.  

Menatus

LOL, this is hilarious! Maybe we should restart the RP...no one knows what's going on. My general plan was to join up with you gits! :P

General Austin

Windstar Fleetpaw, TOTALLY lost, and also totally forgotten, walks along the marshy path, ever searching, ever wandering. He sees yet again lots of troops, and comes running up to them.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

Razorclaw, why don't you and Tanya both happily read what other people have posted. Apparently the Weasels had you retreating North, thus you being in the Northlands. And then Deathclaw said you were in a marsh, thus you are in a marsh. I rule the North, thus, I rule the North. What don't you understand? There are marshes in the northlands, it is not winter always. Re-read anything that you don't understand, all of you.

Deathclaw

Back to the role play....
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Sorry Kilk. Thanks Deathclaw. Don't call us gits, Tania. Errrrrr..... anyway......

Abby The Rat

The reason why I'm lost, is I did say I was wait for for friends, but you autoed me on, while my friends that did come, is now left behind. I was waiting for them in the first place.........

Maybe a time thing will help..
Each post can be the same as 2 hours, but must not be 1 day post.

So you could not post everything that happened in a battle in one post then be on the way to some where else.

A battle would take about 5-6 post to do by different people.

Autoing means doing something for that person, without giving them a chance to do something about it I.E

QuoteThe rat asks " What kind of problem?".

That is autoing. You also don't do this

QuoteThe rat said.......

What if I want to do something before speaking?

Should I draw up a list of rules in RPing so that we all can have a good time in RPing?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

I thought I already said no modding! ;)  :o  :huh:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

okay, I read through the whole thing. AND MY NAME ISN'T TANYA!! Anyway, I didn't see that your whole army was goodbeasts. And how else was I supposed to come in? Just randomly BE in the army? Goodins!

RazorClaw

Sorry. Anyway, should we start over? Using our character profiles but with a different story? Any takers?

Kilkenne

How about we just pick up where we left off and stop arguing and/or such, and just keep going...