An old RP

Started by General Austin, February 27, 2003, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

OOC: YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME! I SAY I AM RIGHT INFRONT OF DEATHCLAW AND HIS NEXT POST DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE ME! HOW RUDE!

Kilkenne

OOC: You do realize that people forget things, and that it's common to be ignored once our twice in our lives. You should chill and let it go, it makes no difference, really, he was trying to move the story along.

Deathclaw

For real! Thanks, Kilkenne. On with it now............
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

OOC: Well? Is anyone gonna continue? Oh, and scratch the weasels and stoats part. I mean otters, squirrels and mice ^_^;;

Deathclaw

Seeing the vixen barring their path, Deathclaw ordered his troops to surround the horde, and he drew his scimitar, tickling her throat with it.
"What is your business here?"

General Austin

Windstar Fleetpaw comes running up, panting from exhertion. "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE BLINKING KNIGHT IS? I'D LIKE TO MEET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!" He yelled, determined to be noticed this time.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

"My business, you blundering fool, is to join up with you for whatever cause it is you're fighting." Said the vixen.

Deathclaw

"Fine. Your troops lead, I'll be in front, surrounded by three score guards. I don't fully trust you, and I'll be watching."

Sheathing his weapon, Deathclaw called for the party to stop for the day.

"Guards, surround my tent, don't let the vixen near it. I'll be sleeping with one eye open and weapon close to paw."
Laying down, he placed his scimitar to his left and his trident to his right. The guards drew their weapons, all tridents, as all guards carried. They stayed alert and ready. Deathclaw knew Tania would have guards, but he didn't intend to try anything.

baransarn

Name:Pesselus Mach
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Bow and Quiver of 75 arrows, a shrew rapier.
Accent: Old English( Like the foxes in the gorge of The Outcast of Redwall)
Description: Unusually tall for squirrel, great forager, can live off the land, wears a Viridian Green and Hunter Green tunic, left tribe to find adventure. Great lookout and scout, too.

IC: Pesselus climbs up a bending willow in a marsh unknown to him. He spots a vast horde a league away.
"Looks like trouble, best if thee goes espying!"
Pesselus climbs down and ducks and weaves through the brush and trees to get a closer look.

Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Blackeyes

OK I like the name on your squirrel :D  :D  :D  :D  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....