Yarr.

Started by Kilkenne, October 14, 2006, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

As far as I'm aware, I am still the President. I have been in exile for a couple years...yeah.

BOW TO MY POLITICAL MIGHT

Gen. Volkov

Respect My Authoritay!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Gen. Volkov

Help help, I'm being repressed!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Im not a peasant!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I'm an enforcer. Bow down peasant!

Krowdon

I shall never bow to Firetooth!   

Mr.Grimm

How about you bow down to me then?

Briar

Don't do it, it's a trick
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on June 04, 2009, 07:21:10 PM
Don't do it, it's a trick
Bow down to me peasant! Bow!

Night Wolf

Bow down before LORD NIGHT WOLF!!!!!! Muahahaha muahaha....I win :P

Mr.Grimm

As long as I have a place a power in your dark reign, I'll back down from being a dark ruler.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?